Thread: 1 st delivery mission | Forums

What are the procedures to deliver supplies in the 1st campaign mission? How can I unload the raft with supplies and then pick it up_

What are the procedures to deliver supplies in the 1st campaign mission? How can I unload the raft with supplies and then pick it up_

Hi m8
    I had a mission to drop of some guys (Borneo)coast
    I did not know how it was to happen. Ijust STOpped the boat and a screen appeared saying DEPLOY or ABANDON, and to my amazment they started unloading an Inflatable some guys jumped in and they rowed ashore. Great stuff

I had something like that but I had to drop off a secret agent, he nearly got to shore but the rough seas kept him from getting there and he drowned. It says I still completed the mission though .

In your baffles; .....and opening my outer doors.
    I know that many of you are tired of hearing from me on this subject; .....but I find it really ironic that they are including this sort of mission, but excluding the Narwhal Class boats that conducted the majority of such missions!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by klcarroll:
    I know that many of you are tired of hearing from me on this subject; .....but I find it really ironic that they are including this sort of mission, but excluding the Narwhal Class boats that conducted the majority of such missions!

* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes kl its all a bit standing on its head at the moment...serious gameplay bugs but then as the guy says above " Great stuff ! " on the deployment of troops which appears to be a bug free event.

And as you rightly say, Narwhal class boats usualy did all this type of stuff...oh well !