Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Execute Glitch? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Has anyone experienced an execute glitch?

In co-op hunter I executed 7 guys with the M3 when my partner was hiding behind a wall and never came out to help execute.

I'm not complaining, it was fairly epic to watch.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeah I think I have seen it before. Just trade the game in... it's a lost cause. The rest of us already have.

Originally posted by x10OBMOC:
    Yeah I think I have seen it before. Just trade the game in... it's a lost cause. The rest of us already have.
    Because trolling totally helps, even though the op doesn't even list it as a problem you seem to just read the title and then post garbage.

Maybe someday you'll post something worth reading, today obviously isn't that day.

Originally posted by x10OBMOC:
    Yep, everyone here traded it in. Every single person registered on ubi's forums. Every one.

Trust me if that is the only glitch you have seen you are very lucky. The main M&E glitch is that the player can execute through anything. You can shoot through walls in that game.
    The reasons I started in the first place.

Originally posted by JoshuaMorrison:
    Trust me if that is the only glitch you have seen you are very lucky. The main M&E glitch is that the player can execute through anything. You can shoot through walls in that game.
    I wouldn't call that a glitch, just a design flaw. It confirms the kill when you press Y so if they move behind a wall, they still die. They should've had it cancel that specific target during the execution if they moved out of LoS, but they didn't, probably to help the casuals.

Banned
    Originally posted by NYC_Elite:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JoshuaMorrison:
    I wouldn't call that a glitch, just a design flaw. It confirms the kill when you press Y so if they move behind a wall, they still die. They should've had it cancel that specific target during the execution if they moved out of LoS, but they didn't, probably to help the casuals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember reading that M&E through walls was intended.

So yeah, design flaw big time.

The game is certainly not glitch prone though.

Oh the days of ZBR...

For the OP, I'm guessing you had three targets marked and your buddy had the Five-Seven and had four other targets marked? If this is the case, it's not a glitch. If you're in range of all the marks and have an execute available, you can take them all out yourself. You can take your buddy's marks and vice versa. The weapon's mark limitation is only for applying the marks--it does not stop you from eliminating more marks than you personally can apply.
    -"...that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack." -Sun Tzu Wu

Originally posted by Noccifer:

I disagree when I had it rented I had tons of problems, from CQCing a guy and his neck stretching from my hands to the floor where is body was... to freezing, there were achievement problems. I would say the game was very bugging after release. I know other games have problems too but that doesn't make it acceptable.
    The reasons I started in the first place.

Originally posted by JoshuaMorrison:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Noccifer:

I disagree when I had it rented I had tons of problems, from CQCing a guy and his neck stretching from my hands to the floor where is body was... to freezing, there were achievement problems. I would say the game was very bugging after release. I know other games have problems too but that doesn't make it acceptable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well maybe you should check your Xbox… because i never had freezing or achievement problems. Only some Random framerate drops occur during certain sequences...
    It is all about conviction!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast