Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TacticalGaming.net - Teamwork, Tactics, Respect, 360, PS3, PC & 2000+ members | Forums

as a former TG member i can say that it was the best clan i was ever in ..so join people you won´t regret it

bump

Applied, will see you guys when the game comes out.

Gamertag is pb socks

hi pb socks glad to have you on board are you xbox or ps3 ?

xbox 360. Last day of the beta and I saw some people from other clans that have posted up here recruiting... it was really sad, I got two hatemails from them and non of them were playing the objective... Really hoping to meet up with your competitive members.

Just a question, I understand that there is absolutely no cheating tolerated in the clan, which is great, and I have no issue following such rules. I do use a device that may be questionable to some xbox controller purists, its called a xim3. It allows me to use a mouse and keyboard instead of the 360 controller, and some would call that an "unfair advantage". Its 100% Microsoft approved and legal, but offers some advantages(and some disadvantages) over a controller user. Would anyone in the clan categorize this as an unfair advantage? To me its more of a preference thing, I aim much better with a mouse, but have no issue playing with a controller if required.

not long to go now till release date so join up now if you want to be part of a great clan

Quote Originally Posted by p_p_b_h View Post
    Just a question, I understand that there is absolutely no cheating tolerated in the clan, which is great, and I have no issue following such rules. I do use a device that may be questionable to some xbox controller purists, its called a xim3. It allows me to use a mouse and keyboard instead of the 360 controller, and some would call that an "unfair advantage". Its 100% Microsoft approved and legal, but offers some advantages(and some disadvantages) over a controller user. Would anyone in the clan categorize this as an unfair advantage? To me its more of a preference thing, I aim much better with a mouse, but have no issue playing with a controller if required.
    This is not cheating but yet a matter of user preference/comfortability. The xim3 has been around for awhile and it's the SM's choice to use either a controller or mouse/keyboard. Remember we do have PC Brigades

are you looking to be part of great clan well look no further if you understand teamwork is everything in battle this is the place for you

bump

one week till battle starts are you up for the challange

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast