We've released an update to our pre-release version of the 1.02 patch of Heroes Over Europe.
Download v1.02.1 Patch
v1.02.1 addresses the following issues:
- Fixed issues with creating/joining Online games getting stuck with certain network interfaces.
- Game now reads all joystick devices for input, should solve issues with unresponsive joysticks.
This builds upon the existing fixes for v1.02:
- Fixed crash closing the game window while in LAN mode.
- Fixed issues that caused players to occasionally appear on the wrong team in team-based games.
- Team Survivor matches no longer end spontaneously under certain conditions.
- Added support for 32 button joysticks; particularly, the Saitek X52.
- Added support for loading default controller configurations from XML on disk.
- Added default controller configurations for:
- Thrustmaster FireStorm Dual Power 2
- Thrustmaster FireStorm Dual Analog 2
- Thrustmaster Flight HOTAS X
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X
- Saitek Cyborg 3D Gold
- Saitek Cyborg X
- Saitek X52 Flight Control System
- Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2
- Mouse sensitivity increased, and is now specified in the default.xml controller configuration.
Again, this patch is not yet "official", so make sure you make a backup of your save game from here, in case things go pear-shaped:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Ubisoft\Heroes Over Europe\
If you are still having trouble accessing Online games or your joystick is still completely non-responsive, let us know.