Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Release Patch updated, now v1.02.1 | Forums

Hey guys,

We've released an update to our pre-release version of the 1.02 patch of Heroes Over Europe.

Download v1.02.1 Patch

v1.02.1 addresses the following issues:

- Fixed issues with creating/joining Online games getting stuck with certain network interfaces.
    - Game now reads all joystick devices for input, should solve issues with unresponsive joysticks.

This builds upon the existing fixes for v1.02:

- Fixed crash closing the game window while in LAN mode.
    - Fixed issues that caused players to occasionally appear on the wrong team in team-based games.
    - Team Survivor matches no longer end spontaneously under certain conditions.
    - Added support for 32 button joysticks; particularly, the Saitek X52.
    - Added support for loading default controller configurations from XML on disk.
    - Added default controller configurations for:
    - Thrustmaster FireStorm Dual Power 2
    - Thrustmaster FireStorm Dual Analog 2
    - Thrustmaster Flight HOTAS X
    - Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X
    - Saitek Cyborg 3D Gold
    - Saitek Cyborg X
    - Saitek X52 Flight Control System
    - Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2
    - Mouse sensitivity increased, and is now specified in the default.xml controller configuration.

Again, this patch is not yet "official", so make sure you make a backup of your save game from here, in case things go pear-shaped:

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Ubisoft\Heroes Over Europe\

If you are still having trouble accessing Online games or your joystick is still completely non-responsive, let us know.

- Fixed issues with creating/joining Online games getting stuck with certain network interfaces.
    I can verify that it works for me.

Thanks for the support Blair.

i installed the patch, but still i can´t use my joystick (Saitek Cyborg 3D Force).
    i´ve tried everything which is written in these forums here, but until now nothing works for me.

maybe it´s not working for me, due to my german version of this game?

ahhhh .. its a disaster
    theres 7 guys in a game online.. but i cant join cause they dont have the patch yet.

guess I need to be patient that bit longer.

I'm using a Saitek Av8r joystick and the game still won't respond to it. Do you have plans on adding support for the Av8r joystick?

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA CircusMidget_TS's Avatar
    I'm using a Saitek Av8r joystick as well, it is the AV8R-01 model. It seemed to recognize the movement and buttons just fine once I got into the mission. Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for it and make sure it shows up in the game controllers within Windows.

Logitech Force 3D not working for me, with any of the patches.

See dxdiag at

same here...

Logitech Force 3D STILL NOT WORKING!

Waiting for next patches...

When i try to install the patch i get a Error opening file for writing error :S

solved i moved the old exe to a diffrent folder and then the patch worked like a charm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast