Thread: How many batches of Er'cana pellets before it works? [Spoiler] | Forums

I keep making batches of pellets (three times now == 30 minutes of wasted time), but they're no good. How many times does it usually take before you get good pellets? Is there some other setup required besides the 40/30/20 settings on the four pellet control things?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I keep making batches of pellets (three times now == 30 minutes of wasted time), but they're no good. How many times does it usually take before you get good pellets? Is there some other setup required besides the 40/30/20 settings on the four pellet control things?

The first batch that has the right composition should work. Check the settings of the sliders at all the meters. one small line counts as 5, on large as 10. You know the batch works when the testing machine (in the area throught the linking book) meter goes blue all the way up and the pellet makes a lightcirkle in the lava below.
    If the pellet doesn't work correct, then flush all the other pellets and check the meters in the mixer again.
    Good luck!

I interpreted the lines as going from 0 to 50. That is the longer lines being 5, and the short ones being 1. There are 10 longer lines in all. So you have to count up 8 longer lines to get to 40.
    A&C Hotel Floor Plans

[img]http://lair.paperdragon.ca/uru/images/PDragon-Gr

You might be right PD, I haven't seen the meters in a while, so I i'm not sure about the lines. But I read in another post that GBB got his pellets.