Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft Game Launcher Issues | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

I have a problem concerning the ubisoft game launcher!

Do i really need the game launcher?
    The first time i installed it everything was fine, the game launcher was no problem but when my system crashed and i had to recover the system and then install Assassins creed II again there was a big problem!

it said that there were no game launcher on the harddrive!

This is what it said!

"Unable to find the Ubisoft Game Launcher, please re-install Assassin's Creed II.

Ubisoft Game Launcher:
    Error Code 1"

I tried to reinstall it three time but the ubisoft game launcher wasn't found!

i removed the game launcher and re-installed it a fourth time and i discovered that the ubisoft game launcher wasnt even on the harddrive!

I tried shutting down the antivirus!

I tried downloading the Game Launcher from the internet!

None of it worked!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

its on your dvd in the drive

Nothing is prunes..Everything is Emitted.

I have the same problem - unfortunately I bought through Steam. Any other ideas?

i just bought the game yesterday and the same thing happened. i also bought it through steam. no idea what to do though...

This is a relatively common problem. On a retail version, the solution is to install the game launcher separately off the disc.

For the the digital download off Steam, you can contact Steam and ask them to send you the gamelauncher. They should be able to supply you with the gamelauncher as a separate file.

Remember to turn off both antivirus and any firewalls.

One time I installed Assassin's Cree 2, but when i wanted to run AC2, this is what it said: Failed to start launcher, please reinstall. I have got Ubisoft game launcher, but pc write me: You haven't got appropriate permissions for this file. What can i do ?

I have the same error.
    I am from austria and I bought the game in the uk.
    I was able to play the game for about 3 months but then the error ocured every time.
    I reinstalled the game a few times but it's still not working.
    Ubisoft please HELP us here if you dont aswere to my custome support letter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRY this method to bypass the following Error: '"Unable to find Ubisoft Game Launcher, Please re-install Assassin's Creed II. Ubisoft Game Launcher: Error code 1."

Which version of game do you all have, Retail DVD or STEAM ?

First you need to Manually delete the entire 'Ubisoft Game Launcher' folder, e.g. from C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher. Also remove it from Control Panel----> Add/Remove programs (Programs & Features).

After that again reinstall the Game Launcher from the disk/DVD. Browse the DVD, and go to 'Support-----> Game Launcher', and run the UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe file. OR, reinstall the software from here:
    http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orb...auncherInstaller.exe

Also give this a read, if using a STEAM copy of AC2:
    http://forums.steampowered.com...thread.php?t=1179965

If the above methods still don't work, then you can try deleting the 'Registry' entries of the Launcher.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re-installing the Game Launcher solved the problem.
    Thanks for helping

The solution of KingDaniel0 work for me too.

I have windows 7 x64 Ultimate.
    I have try to install and uninstall the entire game but nothnig. Turn off all firewall and still nothnig.
    So i have download the game luncher from the first link. Uninstall the gameluncher from windows and form program files. Reinstall and it is ok event with firewall trun ON again.

One again thank you KingDaniel0.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast