Thread: PS3 TOW Destroyed.... | Forums

Wow... thank you DEVs at Ubisoft for honestly proving that once you make your sale you really don't care about the gamers playing your game. Who ever decided to release the patch to half of the players should either be fired or demoted. I love it when all the DEVS on the board here say "uhhh... well.. hopefully we'll hear something soon" which is a nice way to tell the gamers to go F themselves. I bought this game for TOW and now the battles have been reduced by over 75% in volume. Thank you for proving that the Ps3 for Ubisoft is an after thought and truth be told no one from ubi clearly gives a $#!t because they would have reveresd the patch on day two.. as it stands... we have no patch for north america.. and some how we're losing a map 100%... DO THE MATH and FIX THE GAME... goddammit.. i didn't pay 65 bux to have a gd broken TOW.. check your ad's.. no where did is say 'a few commanders you will fight' I believe it was THOUSANDS... Get on it.. It's your Job.. you've been PAID TO DO THIS.. so GET IT DONE
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wow... thank you DEVs at Ubisoft for honestly proving that once you make your sale you really don't care about the gamers playing your game. Who ever decided to release the patch to half of the players should either be fired or demoted. I love it when all the DEVS on the board here say "uhhh... well.. hopefully we'll hear something soon" which is a nice way to tell the gamers to go F themselves. I bought this game for TOW and now the battles have been reduced by over 75% in volume. Thank you for proving that the Ps3 for Ubisoft is an after thought and truth be told no one from ubi clearly gives a $#!t because they would have reveresd the patch on day two.. as it stands... we have no patch for north america.. and some how we're losing a map 100%... DO THE MATH and FIX THE GAME... goddammit.. i didn't pay 65 bux to have a gd broken TOW.. check your ad's.. no where did is say 'a few commanders you will fight' I believe it was THOUSANDS... Get on it.. It's your Job.. you've been PAID TO DO THIS.. so GET IT DONE

I'm not one to get all crazy and attack developers. I'm usually pretty fair minded and realize difficulties happen and there is a good explanation. I give the benefit of the doubt in most cases.

Thats how I was for Endwar as well.

But now, seriously, DOUBLEYOU TEE EFF!! If they don't have this fixed by Christmas there isn't going to be a second war on the PS3. This game had potential (even with the bugs), but if you can't even play the main feature because you can't get your patches right AND DON'T TELL ANYBODY what the F is up than you are going to lose your player base.

Do they fix this problem yet?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Romeyo:
    Do they fix this problem yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope and it does not look like it will be sorted before Christmas nor the New Year therefore first war on ps3 will never end and even if it does somwhow no one will play in the secong anyway

UBI please up the time table on the North American patch, because the JSF are at a hudge disadvantage against the EF right now. We cant get any EF to play, how are we supposed to attack/deffend when we cant even find a match
    8 Assault
    Into the Fight
    PSN: morag

PS3 ppl ***** way to much...( no need to flame wont be returning to this post )
    "Working on Official sig"
    SGB-56th Airborne Battalion
    You Europeans must be gettin tired of gettin ****d by us SGB because we never get games with you.

What are you comparing this to the 10+ other threads spouting the game is biased against JSF?
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...