Thread: No Force Feedback | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Hello everyone,
    I am having a problem with my Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick produces no force feedback in Lock-on only. All other titles I play work fine and the control panel to adjust the controller is working fine and shows the joystick as "OK". I went into the properties and tried all the forces in the test of the control panel and they perform as expected.

As soon as I enter the aircraft the stick goes limp. I can still control the aircraft and all buttons on the stick function but there is no auto center pressure or feedback from the aircraft.

Any help would be great.... thanks in advance
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Hello everyone,
    I am having a problem with my Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick produces no force feedback in Lock-on only. All other titles I play work fine and the control panel to adjust the controller is working fine and shows the joystick as "OK". I went into the properties and tried all the forces in the test of the control panel and they perform as expected.

As soon as I enter the aircraft the stick goes limp. I can still control the aircraft and all buttons on the stick function but there is no auto center pressure or feedback from the aircraft.

Any help would be great.... thanks in advance
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote