Airmail109's Avatar Senior Member
    What gfx card are your running Bastardsword? I had to turn the AA and AF down to 2x for both but now my 4890 cuts through it like butter maxxed out at 1980x1020.

I'm at level six, I'm playing the game at Normal difficult and I'm finding if I sneak about a lot kill people at long range and use VATS in close combat.

Really enjoying it at the moment. I got the Varmint scope and Silencer by having a nosey around the forums for loot and went off looking for where they were located.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/d...ds/file.php?id=34778

This fixed the ridiculously poor performance for me. Just dump the file into your main folder.

Heck, I still play the original now and then...

@ Messaschnitzel

Looking like that, something's not right, that's for sure!

Originally posted by Falcke:
    http://www.newvegasnexus.com/d...ds/file.php?id=34778

This fixed the ridiculously poor performance for me. Just dump the file into your main folder.
    Tried that and it doesn't do anything. I think the game has trouble for me with those stealth effects and also a weird blue shockwave that the brain robots shoot out.

Generally the game runs smoothly for me on my GTX 260 but only with all water effects off and AA and AF at 2 samples, and with the latest Nvidia drivers. With water effects on it's a constant stutterfest even when there's no water around for miles. They really need to patch it.

GoToAway's Avatar Senior Member
    My opinion of the game just went up a bit.

I found "That Gun" for sale in a shop.
    I thought to myself, "could it really be...?"

And it was. The .223 pistol is in the game without mods. This is precisely the sort of touch that was missing from F3.

I love that gun. It was my constant sidearm in F1 and F2. Inaccurate as hell, but it packed a punch and meant that I only had to carry rifle ammo. Granted, it's not as important in the new engine since AP are completely irrelevant... But it is good to see that the original developers are giving longtime fans a nod here and there.

Airmail109's Avatar Senior Member
    Well...I've learnt that when in doubt..... throw grenades or dynamite in every direction.

Also the .308 Hunting Rifle packs a huge punch compared to the .223 Varmint Rifle and Service Rifle. I have the perk that makes peoples heads explode more frequently, oh the hilarity.

I've sided with the NCR this time round as I'm a rather trigger happy shoot first ask questions later kind of guy so I have a tendency to shoot NPCs for loot. I've ****ed all the other factions off.

Fallout New Vegas

Fallout is a very famous and award winning video game. If we talking about the Fallout New Vegas is the fourth major installment of the Fallout video game series.he game was developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Bethesda Softworks.. fater this game Fallout has released Fallout 4 and now going to release Fallout 5. If we see the last releasing and predicate then this game will be come in 2020.