Thread: THIS JUST IN!!! | Forums

After hours of investigation, it seems that the lack of posting on the Silent Hunter forum and the anticipated capitulation of the Japanese Empire are heavily intertwined. The members of the forum have apparently been so busy sinking Tojo's little toy boats that they havent been able to report to ComSubPac soes to get thier messages posted. Field reporter Dewey Nowitt asked some of the skippers about thier experiences:

TheMuseOfFire: "I gotta get a new crew when I get back to Pearl. This one keeps trying to torpedo thier own sub!"

reddeath267: "I swear, if I see another merchant, I'll puke. I've sunk so much merchant tonnage, I could build me my own warship to sink."

dgrayson: "Submarine? War? Japanese? Huh?

GatorSub1942: "I think I'd have better luck sinking the big tankers with a flare gun. These Mk 14's just dont do the job!"

Celeon999: "......I know nothing. Nothing!....."

[COLOR:RED]V-BOATS FOR VICTORY!![/COLOR]
    SH4 Adopt-A-Boat
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

After hours of investigation, it seems that the lack of posting on the Silent Hunter forum and the anticipated capitulation of the Japanese Empire are heavily intertwined. The members of the forum have apparently been so busy sinking Tojo's little toy boats that they havent been able to report to ComSubPac soes to get thier messages posted. Field reporter Dewey Nowitt asked some of the skippers about thier experiences:

TheMuseOfFire: "I gotta get a new crew when I get back to Pearl. This one keeps trying to torpedo thier own sub!"

reddeath267: "I swear, if I see another merchant, I'll puke. I've sunk so much merchant tonnage, I could build me my own warship to sink."

dgrayson: "Submarine? War? Japanese? Huh?

GatorSub1942: "I think I'd have better luck sinking the big tankers with a flare gun. These Mk 14's just dont do the job!"

Celeon999: "......I know nothing. Nothing!....."

[COLOR:RED]V-BOATS FOR VICTORY!![/COLOR]
    SH4 Adopt-A-Boat

I wish I was out patroling! There was a tornado in Belleville, NJ on Tuesday (yes, now we have tornadoes in New Jersey ) and I have had no power from Tuesday until now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">dgrayson: "Submarine? War? Japanese? Huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish it was the IJN keeping me busy. I've been in Philadelphia at company HQ for meetings this week.

Got back home late last night and am now reporting for duty. There is one thing that will keep the IJN safe from me for a while however, TMO With Training Wheels version 152. I should have that ready to post sometime tomorrow.

Dave

"Dog down the hatches and take her deep boys!"
    [url=http://forums.ubi.com/

I agree wh1skea, I agree.

SUBMARINEMUSEUMS.ORG These are the submarines in your neighborhood!