Thread: F19VS, Scandinavian Squadron for Scandinavians. | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    F19 VS consists of a couple of flightsim-enthusiasts, regularly playing the excellent flightsim-game "Il-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles".

We, as many other virtual squadrons found on the net, have decided to build our unit based on a real squadron from WW2. As the initative for this squadron came from Sweden, it is only natural that we build it on the Swedish Volunteer Unit "F19", a squadron who volunteered to fight for the Finnish cause during the Winter War, flying the J8 (the Swedish designation for Gloster Gladiator).

For those of you who want to learn more about F19, take a look here

We are NOT an elitesquadron, that is a squadron which only recruits TOP-OF-THE-ART-pilots. The main objective is to create a community around flying online and having great fun in doing just that.

Enough said about that. If you are curious about us or want to become a "virtual volunteer", visit us at:

www.f19vs.tk

Message Edited on 11/21/0311:56AM by F19_Orheim
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    F19 VS consists of a couple of flightsim-enthusiasts, regularly playing the excellent flightsim-game "Il-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles".

We, as many other virtual squadrons found on the net, have decided to build our unit based on a real squadron from WW2. As the initative for this squadron came from Sweden, it is only natural that we build it on the Swedish Volunteer Unit "F19", a squadron who volunteered to fight for the Finnish cause during the Winter War, flying the J8 (the Swedish designation for Gloster Gladiator).

For those of you who want to learn more about F19, take a look here

We are NOT an elitesquadron, that is a squadron which only recruits TOP-OF-THE-ART-pilots. The main objective is to create a community around flying online and having great fun in doing just that.

Enough said about that. If you are curious about us or want to become a "virtual volunteer", visit us at:

www.f19vs.tk

Message Edited on 11/21/0311:56AM by F19_Orheim

XyZspineZyX
    bump

<center>

<center>

</center>

XyZspineZyX
    Well, let's give it a go again..

Cheers mates

<center>

<center>

</center>

XyZspineZyX
    one more bump?

<center>

<center>

</center>

XyZspineZyX
    ^

<center>

<center>

</center>

XyZspineZyX
    bump[img]/i/smilies/16x16_robot-happy.gif[/img] my post must stay at the top, so stop bumping[img]/i/smilies/16x16_robot-happy.gif[/img] =

<center> <center>

<marquee> <FONT COLOR="red">[b] <marquee> <FONT COLOR="red">[b]
    <font color="red">I</font> <font color="blue">c</font><font color="green">a</font><font color="orange">n</font>
    <font color="yellow">d</font><font color="pink">o</font> <font color="purple">c</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="blue">l</font><font color="lime">o</font><font color="yellow">r</font> [img]/i/smilies/16x16_robot-surprised.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    That sounds really nice. But I just recently joined the fighting-irishs. Happy recruiting anyway [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    well, I just have to bump... sorry guys [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center>

<center>

</center>