Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what about mgs4 | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

i think it is a shame that ubisoft are making it an exculsive for 360 and pc (not for me because i have a 360 )but the ps3 has some games i would like to have on 360 metal gear solid the new tomb raider but at the end of the day the xbox 360 ps3 and the wii are rivals its all about who has the best games and and the best console
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i think it is a shame that ubisoft are making it an exculsive for 360 and pc (not for me because i have a 360 )but the ps3 has some games i would like to have on 360 metal gear solid the new tomb raider but at the end of the day the xbox 360 ps3 and the wii are rivals its all about who has the best games and and the best console

Banned
    Just go buy a PS3 if you want to have it. I am not one who is big for mgs, but it is pretty good on the psp.

For me... MGS4 will officially take the true stealth crown back from SC.

If SC5 would have been anything near early the false rumour info about SC5 ( the leaked email about the using the CT Lighthouse level in the supposedly new engine ) ; then the situation might have been otherwise.

"You're MINE !"

Is MGS4 released yet? Not that it matters, seeing as I'm not planning to pick up a PS3 till about the same time I picked up my PS2 ... years and years after it's released and only worth pocket change.

Just curious, is it out? I remember seeing a trailer and thinking it looked awesome.

Banned
    Sure as hell looks better than convictions

MGS4 - Chaotic nuclear strikken world, and you get to be stealthy...

Convictions - You walk with crowds after committing a crime in the previous game, not in convicions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CovertKi11:
    Is MGS4 released yet? I remember seeing a trailer and thinking it looked awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The release date is March of 2008. It can, however, be scheduled to change sooner. Kojima said that's the latest it'll be released. I'd say no sooner than November to no later than March

MGS is one of the best franchises ever!!!

"Pheon is SO WITTY." - Scythy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CovertKi11:
    Is MGS4 released yet? I remember seeing a trailer and thinking it looked awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The release date is March of 2008. It can, however, be scheduled to change sooner. Kojima said that's the latest it'll be released. I'd say no sooner than November to no later than March

MGS is one of the best franchises ever!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the MGS series is better than SC overall.

You're atheist?

ME TOO!
    -------------
    Freeda Peeple

In that case, MGS is the best game ever!!!

"Pheon is SO WITTY." - Scythy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast