Thread: Xbox360 or PC? | Forums

I own both a 360 and a PC its really hard to pick which one I prefer. They both have cons and pros. Most which the average gamer on both machines should know without me listing.

I'm just looking for information from either 360 or PC people who happen to be playing MP. I'm not really looking to buy another "Rid****" game with no damn Mulitplayer. I got that game I figured hey "Rid****" has a small cult following should be at least a constant small community online. Few hundred people? I'm aware this is Avatar so that doesn't need to be pointed out.

I don't care about your opinions on the SP. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SP. I have read all the reviews I can and I don't expect a huge amount of fun from the SP. This isn't MW4, I understand that! I Wan't to jump around and smash humans with big sticks. Shoot bows and I want to do it with people. Not crappy AI!

Conclusion: Please post your experience with the MP of this game. Anything any type of info. I really want to know how active it is.

Thanks for your time

P.S. Do pcs have dedicated servers? O.O
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I would recommend console, for one more people are on console than on pc. For two, consoles lack DRM! The pc version is plagued by the TAGES DRM, only 3 activation's, then your screwed.

BTW, i am a pc gamer, i don't play console game's. but DRM is crap, and not worth it. I bought it through steam though, and i like the control scheme of course. However it seems the pc version is a port, especially when flight is concerned.

Yeah, after buying Borderlands and this game, I've come to the conclusion that the console games are just better working, the graphics may not be as great and most of us prefer mouse/keyboard, but the console versions just aren't plagued by the problems the PC versions of newer games are having. I've learned my lesson, and I'm thinking this may be the last PC game I'll ever buy.

Crysis warhead had this limited install problem they listened to the players and released a tool that allowed you to install it many more times. Ubi game Devs listen up you had better have a tool to remove the limited installs thats going to kill the game before it starts!

Lol with me beating the RDA campaign last night, and planning to beat the Na'vi campaign tonight, and with multiplayer not working for me, its starting to sound like one install is all im ever gonna need =P

Most of us that are being active on here have the PC version.