Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gameplay Question | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Umm.... Would the game play of Assaisan's Creed be a mixture of Oblivion and Prince of Persia because of the footage of gameplay i saw it looked good but i want to know if you can explore a lot of places just like oblivion and not just level controlled. I dont want the game to be that you start off in a city then once you beat that level u leave to another place and start there and it keeps going like that and then travelling is just a mini game because I would really be diosapointed so just any1 help me out with this. THX
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i think that its kinda.. both... like you would have the 1st map witch contains a couple targets. complete freedom of how you kill them within the fairly large map, but when your done there, you move on to the next map. i think thats how its gonna work out

I disagree. I don't think it will be "Here are the people you nedd to kill. Cya in 3 days." It will have a story tieing with the crusades. That would be really sweet if you took part in one of the Holy Battles killing troops on both sides.

Guys, if u watched the video of were the director spoke then you will know its 90% oblivion, and 50% prince. want to know why? She said you go from city to city but in the mean time ure riding ure horse there just like in oblivion, but also your going in to kill kings or w/e so its 50/50<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Silent Hunter 4: U-boat Missions

90% and 50% add up to 140%. You sure you got your facts straight?

Originally posted by dragon_802:
    I disagree. I don't think it will be "Here are the people you nedd to kill. Cya in 3 days." It will have a story tieing with the crusades. That would be really sweet if you took part in one of the Holy Battles killing troops on both sides.
    now that is a very good idea dragon....that would be realistic too. well MAYBE the devs will take it into consideration or use it for multiplayer if they decide to make it. they probably wont use your idea <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Pfft ive hacked into the Armys stuff before, The Army is so n00b."

alright so if its going to be alot like oblivion and a bit like prince do u think that ther might venturing out and doing sidequests and exploring new areas at will rather then exploring just the cities given for you to fill out your story

well, i hope so cause only having to kill 9 guys in this game with no sidequests would really suck.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Silent Hunter 4: U-boat Missions

ok so i was reading this article nd it said that you can grab on anything as long as its sticking out 2 inches now is that true or did they stretch the truth a bit?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Get your own Gamercard Sig.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.

2 inches seems a bit short to grab onto...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast