Thread: invalid username ? | Forums

When i try to connect in-game i get: "Please enter a valid username", my username and pw are valid, it works on ubi.com

anyone have an idea, what causes this problem ?

Sad to pay for a game, you can't play.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

no reply or anything, i even tried writing directly to support and no damn answer, i can't play the game, do to my stupid login problem, same username and pw on this forum, just doesn't work ingame, what a joke.

I guess its money for nothing, i can't even try single player, so after 24hr, i still don't know whats going on with "please enter a valid username" ingame, pff

Hi There,

It may be related to the server issues that certain others are having.

I would suggest you check the pinned thread - see if anything applies to you, and then just wait for support to get back to you.

Support are the best people to help at present.

i have the issue ... no reply or anything, i even tried writing directly to support and no damn answer, i can't play the game, do to my stupid login problem, same username and pw on this forum, just doesn't work ingame, what a joke.
    and your people are sucks to respond
    I guess its money for nothing, i can't even try single player, so after 24hr, i still don't know whats going on with "please enter a valid username" ingame, pff

im bumping this thread seeing as how i have the same probleme

Angry

ok heres the real kicker , I HAVE the exact same problem . so i figure aok, no problem since it finally isent telling me to go suck myself because the servers arent working right now, i can atleast RE REGISTER while in game because it lets me do it right there.

so i enter in all the correct information following the rules to make a valid username and password. then it say THE GOD DAM EMAIL IS ALREADY IN USE, funny just a second ago you said the username that works right now to let me type here AND THAT yOU just said wasent valid a second ago . omg

i dont give two ****s about you wanting my internet connection im going to reccomend every ubi soft game be torrented from now on.

Having the same **** problem.

I'm registered on UBI.com, i try to log in with same nickname/pass and it just says 'invalid username'

If I try to register It says my nickname is already in use...

Edit:

So problem got solved after contacted on twitter @UbisoftSupport
    They sent me an email with a reset password link, they said there was a minor corruption on my account. after resetting my password I could log in without problem!
    Last edited by Jost_Vice; 11-14-2012 at 04:12 PM.