The people suffering from disappearing profiles and personae have two things in common.
1. They have the Mont St. Michel map pack.
2. They have patched up to v. 1.04
These two things are conflicting, thus making your profiles disappear.
How can I fix this?
1. Uninstall GAME DATA not SAVE DATA. Do NOT uninstall SAVE DATA unless you want your precious story mode accomplishments to disappear.
2. After removing your ACB GAME DATA, select the game.
3. It will prompt you to install v. 1.04 - Do it.
4. It will update, and reinstall.
5. DO NOT INSTALL THE MONT ST. MICHEL DLC.
5. You are free to play with no problems.
Hopefully I helped.
Sorry if you already know this, at least the problem is fixed!
You can't play v.1.04 with the new map DLC. Sorry.
I'm pretty sure Ubisoft are working on a fix to get both the patch and DLC out to everyone as we speak. What i'm concerned about is the next batch of DLC out next month.
Member of S
ogue | PSN
ѕυяgєση | ♥