Thread: Kill Camera | Forums

Does the kill camera work for anyone else? doesn't seem to work when we use it in games.

dude this games perfect with out kill camera because it lets u be more tatical if u saw where the guy shot u it would give away his position

There is no kill camera.

there is a kill camera go to match settings in any adversial mode it will either says yes or no but nothing changes whether you turn it on or off.

I wasn't debating the tactical levels of the game i simply asked if it worked for anyone else

Actually, there is really no kill camera. All the setting does is point to the direction where you got killed from.

Its not like call of duty 4. It just shows where or who the shot came from, it doesnt replay it. i think thats it, i dont have the game yet, but thats what ive heard.

I don't like cod4 but i think i know what your getting at.

And sour_ the setting is called "kill camera" so to say it doesn't excist is slightly inaccurate whether it's different to cod4 or not i don't really care i asked the simple question of if it worked because i couldn't notice any difference in play after i died so i had no idea what it was.

When you die, your point of view turns and points in the direction the shot came from. It does not zoom in. It does not show a replay. It only points where the shot came from and nothing else. Personally I think it wrecks the game, as it takes away any attempt to snipe more than one shot or find a hidden location.