Thread: Assassins Creed Brotherhood: Sequense 4 Memory 4 | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Hi,

I need help desperately. I play this on xBox 360.
    In order to get 100% sync. I have to kill 5 guards rapidly, but it does not work, no matter how I do it. I have looked in the manual witch buttons I should press, but it does not work. Ezio is very slow, and if I use RT to protect him, it does not work, they attack him anyway, and also if I use RT, sometimes they don't attack, so when I attack it wont be killing 5 guards rapitly. And when I am lucky of (ackording to me) killing 4 guards rapitly and are going to do the 5th, a stupid guard grabs me, and he is not easy to kill, he even back off while I'm trying to kick him, or he appears as number 3 or 4 in the killing spree and destroys the killing series.

I have even watched videos on YouTube, with no help. Even if I try to do as they do, it just wont happen.
    And reading tips, like waiting for the other guards to appear so they are many and then go nuts with the killing. IT DOES NOT WORK EATHER!!! Because, they will either back off, the one who is difficult to kick destroys everything or/and in the killing spree the next guard to be "white" is a guard that needs a lot of bashing with the sword in order to die - and their for - killing 5 guards rapitly is lost and you have to try again whyle their is still time before the time rans out.

Please help me. I have done most part of the game except for two shop-quests, and I am now trying to do a do-over with my 50% sync. up to a 100% sync.

PLEASE, SOMEONE OUT THERE, HEEELLLPPP!!!

Thanks in advance.

Sassam

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

There are several ways to start a kill streak but the easiest way for most people is to wait for an attack and then counter it (right trigger + X). If you want to provoke the guards into attack you then press the Taunt button (Y).

In order to carry out a successful streak, you can't be interrupted. Things that'll interrupt the streak:

1. Sand thrown at you (these can be dodged).
    2. Countering an attack during a streak (this will start a new streak)
    3. Dodging an attack prematurely.
    4. Pausing too long.
    5. Getting hit by any attacks (ranged or melee).

It seems like you don't know how to counter-grab and dodge. When a guard grabs you, you need to quickly break free of them. To do that, press right trigger and B. If no guards try to attack you, then continue the streak like you normally would. Getting grabbed then breaking free does not interrupt the streak.

However, if another guard does try to attack you after breaking free... You need to make sure your streak isn't interrupted by timing their attack and dodging it (right trigger + A). Once you've successfully dodged, just select another target with the left joystick and then press X (like you normally would). Your streak will continue.

If you find this too hard, then one way is to use the special execution with the sword/pistol or dagger/throwing daggers combinations.

Start a fight like you normally would, kill a guard with a counter or combo. Then while Ezio is finishing off that guard with a finishing move, select another guard with the left stick and HOLD down the X. Ezio will kill one guard after another in one move (for a total of two guards). During this time, no guards will try to attack you or grab you. As soon as you see him do this, let go of X, then select a new target and hold X down again. Rinse and repeat. It's very similar to executing a regular kill streak, except instead of pressing attack, you hold it down.

I probably confused you more than I helped you. So if none of this helped, then I suggest practicing in VR or just go around Rome and keep practicing. Good luck.

Thank you so much Ureh for your answer

I will try this. I do know how to counter grab and dodge, but sadly it does not work, I'm pressing all the right buttons. And in other fights with guards that I had have, Ezio did yous his gun, but not this time. But maybe I'm doing it wrong this time.

I also think that why this does not work is that Ezio has the armor from Romolus Lair, and that seems verry heavy for him, and that is why he is so slow in comparison with other fights between him and guards when he had his old armor (the white one which I chosed). I don't know if it is because of that, just an idea I had.

But thank you so much again Ureh. I will try this, or go in to the VR, maybe it's just me losing my touch.

Sassam

Use counter attack.
    You have earned your rest, brother! Requiescat in Pace.