Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Co-op update now available ! | Forums

Hi everyone,

An update is now available on the PSN to correct the difficulties encountered when inviting people into the Co-op campaign. All you have to do is turn on your PS3, launch the game, and accept the update.
    After the auto-install, please go into "Select chapters" to continue your campaign. You will then start from the beginning of the last level you reached in the game.

Thank you for your patience

'Wuzzi
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

thanks! now we wait for dlc

i've a got a question to make to the community developer,
    are you going to upgrade haze visuals, graphics of the game??? because that was cool and many people want it.
    and if not why?? thank you

Banned
    While the planned DLC will include new content, there are no plans to change the graphics of the game that I'm aware of.

Can you also pass it on to the developers to include a military ranking system similar to call of duty 4 in the next patch for haze

Theres no update for me, is this US only or for everybody?

Banned
    Originally posted by Ubi.Vigil:
    While the planned DLC will include new content, there are no plans to change the graphics of the game that I'm aware of.
    Well then, when well the DLC will come out?...

**** the publishers of this complete afterbirth of a game.free radical are reputable developers,but no doubt have the publishers winky so far up their little bums,that they caved in to releasing this clearly unfinished pile of cack.such a mercenary attitude towards releasing dog**** of this calibre across multiple consoles is ubisofts hallmark.but in this case,theres only a smell of dog**** off the ps3 this time.xbox 360 fanboys must be having a right laugh about this total carwreck of a load of ********.ubisoft executives should have every haze blu ray forcibly rammed into their rectum..without lubrication,then they will have a vague idea of what the consumer who saves his hard earned cash for what turns out to be **** cheddar like haze,feels like....by the way,upper and lower case letters arent everything,look at the americans,they cant even spell properly...proper english grammer my anus!

Originally posted by aaaaaaagggghhhh:
    **** the publishers of this complete afterbirth of a game.free radical are reputable developers,but no doubt have the publishers winky so far up their little bums,that they caved in to releasing this clearly unfinished pile of cack.such a mercenary attitude towards releasing dog**** of this calibre across multiple consoles is ubisofts hallmark.but in this case,theres only a smell of dog**** off the ps3 this time.xbox 360 fanboys must be having a right laugh about this total carwreck of a load of ********.ubisoft executives should have every haze blu ray forcibly rammed into their rectum..without lubrication,then they will have a vague idea of what the consumer who saves his hard earned cash for what turns out to be **** cheddar like haze,feels like....by the way,upper and lower case letters arent everything,look at the americans,they cant even spell properly...proper english grammer my anus!
    troll

Thanks for the details.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast