Thread: Naruto Ramen | Forums

By my building there is a ramen shop called Naruto Ramen no joke, I'm really surprised about this, it doesnt look like it has anything to do with naruto but I mean like its just really wierd, I looked in the window today and it look like a regular place a few bar stools and they serve you your food (kind of looks like the show which is also wierd) Its in New York City Manhattan 90th street and 3rd ave around there just to take a look to know I'm not lying
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

By my building there is a ramen shop called Naruto Ramen no joke, I'm really surprised about this, it doesnt look like it has anything to do with naruto but I mean like its just really wierd, I looked in the window today and it look like a regular place a few bar stools and they serve you your food (kind of looks like the show which is also wierd) Its in New York City Manhattan 90th street and 3rd ave around there just to take a look to know I'm not lying

well Naruto is a real Japanese name, and Ramen shops are usually Japanese looking since ramen is a Japanese thing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spidadragon:
    By my building there is a ramen shop called Naruto Ramen no joke, I'm really surprised about this, it doesnt look like it has anything to do with naruto but I mean like its just really wierd, I looked in the window today and it look like a regular place a few bar stools and they serve you your food (kind of looks like the show which is also wierd) Its in New York City Manhattan 90th street and 3rd ave around there just to take a look to know I'm not lying </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhh that's because Naruto is an ingredient of Ramen it's a little white circle with a red swril...Yeah, the creators of Naruto the anime thought a lot for his name and his favorite food (Sarcasm not included? lol)