Thread: P-51D 353rdFg "Janie" | Forums

I bought the Nov 05 issue of Flypast magazine and there was a nice article about this restored P-51D and pilot of the original aircraft, Bill Price coming over to the UK to fly in a P-51 again for the first time in 60 years!

Inspiration doesn't come better than that!
    "Janie"
    its available at http://www.flying-legends.net

Bo_Nidle

"Always treat your kite like you treat your woman.Get inside her five times a day and take her to Heaven and back"
    Lord Flasheart RFC 1917

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I bought the Nov 05 issue of Flypast magazine and there was a nice article about this restored P-51D and pilot of the original aircraft, Bill Price coming over to the UK to fly in a P-51 again for the first time in 60 years!

Inspiration doesn't come better than that!
    "Janie"
    its available at http://www.flying-legends.net

Bo_Nidle

"Always treat your kite like you treat your woman.Get inside her five times a day and take her to Heaven and back"
    Lord Flasheart RFC 1917

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Again, sweet mate.

Just when I thought it was safe to come in for the night, you put up another of these things. Now there's a full flight. So, I have to download it, unzip and put it in the sim. Then make up the full flight...3 ol' AIs and me, and go chasing around the Normandy map at dusk.

Life gets tedious sometimes.

Don't stop. We love it!

"And now I see with eye serene/The very pulse of the machine;
    A being breathing thoughtful breath,/A Traveller between life and death." -- Wordsworth