Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help.. MEMORY BLOCK 4... | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Hi there,

In Jerusalem, i heard what the person had to say at the assassins bureau but after not playing for a couple of days i forgot...

all i remember was something about Jews and arabs at the church... that if its even that.. prolly not..=/

my last mission was the one in the warehouse with the slaves, and then the person who went on the run in the city which i had to kill, Hence got yelled at by the assasins bureau person for making a " public display " ..

Now i have been running around trying to get a an arrow on my map or some indication of what i have to do or where i have to go...

so anyone know what to do please ??

thx >_<
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i am having the same problem i have searched and checked everything still no answer

This may not help, but try going into another district. The burue may be in the say poor district, but lets say your target is in the middle district. Go to the middle district and find a view point (look around for the birds, they wont show up on your map)

After you find a view point all of the other view points will appear on your map, along with some missions.

Hope that helps

Yeah thx for the reply...

So what i did was after almost wanting to throw away the game... i just went to other city's and got diffrent missions at another office...

HENCE same things happens all over, no arrows, no pointers... just 1 big city with billions of markets and churches... so wich market was it again ? nr 4987 or nr 4988 ??

So 1) or there is something wrong ??
    or 2) We dont get any guidences anymore?
    or 3) there just making the game harder..?
    or 4) they just wanna FRUSTRATE the hell out of there clients ??

anyone who has actualy gotten further then Block 4, can u please tell me if the game is really designed to not give any guidence with arrows after block 4 ??

if yes... %#&$ !!!

Its easy, just place a personal marker on a part of the map thats blurred, go there, look in the sky for a view point, climb up and synch and then you'll have loads more stuff to do on your map. Its important during the whole game to climb all view points or you're gonna miss out on so much stuff.

Thx a bunch,

I'm so much further in the game now... So for the rest who's kinda stuck...

Like " Larnbowski " said;

1) Find all your viewpoints..
    2) Check around those area's for ppl to Pickpocket..
    3) Save all ur civilians..
    4) Also check there for ppl to pickpocket..

5) LISTEN VERY CARFULLY when NPC's say stuff...

Regards,
    cc

iam stuck to when iam in the kingdome and press on start i see this
    talk to the bureau leader in acre
    talk to the bureau leader in jerusalem
    i went to all the city's all high building with
    the bird marker
    get no investigation no objects

and how do i see wicdh ppl i need to pickpocket
    iam be to all leaders
    they say something what i forget

i dont know how to get futher now

Im in the same bit of trouble. Im in memory block 4. I have done every thing there is to do in damascus, acre and jeruselm. But for some reason when I go to jeruselm The Beuro keeps saying i have to kill some guy at an exetuion.

But the thing is i have done all the view points and saved all the citezens and no assinations target has appeared.

infact if I press start and go in memory log it says i have completed 0/6 investigations and found no view points and this is wrong because

I have. Do you think this is a problem with the game.

No there's nothing wrong with the game, just follow the advice I've given above and you'll get to see another part of the city.

Originally posted by tallpaul1989:
    Im in the same bit of trouble. Im in memory block 4. I have done every thing there is to do in damascus, acre and jeruselm. But for some reason when I go to jeruselm The Beuro keeps saying i have to kill some guy at an exetuion.

But the thing is i have done all the view points and saved all the citezens and no assinations target has appeared.

infact if I press start and go in memory log it says i have completed 0/6 investigations and found no view points and this is wrong because

I have. Do you think this is a problem with the game.

Ok, you may have completed everything you needed for that district. Usually however, there are 3 districts to every city. Poor, Middle, Rich, just bring up your map and go to one that is blurred out, (you can usually see the borders on the map) and look around for eagles circling in the sky, climb a view point and synchronize. This will open up a few more view points, some save citizen deals, and possibly free up some objectives, complete a pickpocket, rough up, or listen in and then your Assassin Bureau icon will blink. Keep in mind the Assassin Bureau you have to return to may not always be in the district you are performing these tasks in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast