Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to land on aircraft carrier | Forums

20 plus attempts , what am i doing wrong ? . No maps , no instruments , is this a guessing game
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

what are you doing in you attempts? I have only skipped off a few times

Landing gear down, pull all the way back on throttle and hold. Land a very start of runway, and be sure to be lined up perfect.

I slammed my plane on the runway to make it slowdown, and held the throttle back.

I found that if you pull back on the throttle and brake and also push up on the pitch it seems to stop you a little faster.

Many thanks for your help ! with gear down & throttle full idle select "others" to attack mode line up with carrier tower on LH side (port) go in low & turn after last row of planes. Worked a treat !!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RodGoulty:
    Many thanks for your help ! with gear down & throttle full idle select "others" to attack mode line up with carrier tower on LH side (port) go in low & turn after last row of planes. Worked a treat !!!! Don't forget to put the gear down !

get a corsair or a carrier plane with a hook and you will stop real fast

Ok... I dunno if I'm a tard or what but I cant land on the carrier. I just bought the game, am playing it on the PC... I am using a joystick keyboard at the same time, and have looked at the manual etc... I can NOT find anywhere on how to "BRAKE" as I've seen people on here say. I am coming in, hitting the carrier at the begining of the strip. I have the thorotle all the way back before I even get near the carier and I STILL go off the end. I pull back on the stick but this thing just dosent slow down. If there is a BRAKE... as it says, it'd be really nice if they included it in the MANUAL! What am I doing wrong??

posted in the wrong place

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast