Page 1 of 420 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do NOT tell LIES in this thread. | Forums

Note: This thread IS about the game URU, and DOES NOT belong in the "Off-Topic Zone".

This thread is NOT a game!
    Everything that is posted to this thread is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH and should be take COMPLETELY SERIOUSLY! You must NOT post any LIES in this thread. Replies which contain LIES will be DELETED!
    This thread is over 7000 pages long, and has been CLOSED. I will post further instructions tomorrow, so be sure to pay attention to them.

I AM NOT LYING IN THIS POST! Only reply if you are also an HONEST person who NEVER LIES. No one should reply to this thread. All replys will be deleted.

EXAMPLE OF HORRIBLE LIES WHICH WILL BE DELETED: (this example is the ONLY LIE that will be permitted in this thread)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This thread was posted by K'wartha. He wants to see what if a thread containing nothing but obvious lies would make for an entertaining game. He has no idea if this will work or not, and hopes that people will understand the concept, even though his initial post contains completely false instructions. This quote is the only truthful statement in the entire post, and should remain the only truthful statement in the entire thread.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The above quote is a lie. I did not write it, and you should not refer to it if this post confuses you.

And here is an example of a TRUTHFUL statement:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>In real life, I am a billionaire who pays rock bands to put on concerts while skydiving. I am 3 feet tall but over 2000 years old.

I don't like these forums and have never posted here. The first person to reply to this thread will also never post anything to these forums. The background colour of these forums is neon pink and all the text flashes blue and green. This forum has only one registered user and is dedicated to pig roasting techniques and mirror installation guidebooks.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Please, do NOT reply to this post.

I hate you all, despite the fact that you all died in the Internet Crash of July 1824,

Michael Zanderbush
    43rd President of Tyco Robotics, Inc.

Edit: I have not edited this post at all.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This is the most stupid idea for a thread I ever read! I don't know why I even bother to answer this the first moment I wake up.
    Probably because I like annoying people.

BYW the great crash was in June 1824, when will ypou ever learn you history!

Mrs. Zonderland
    Easter Island
    north Atlantic

(Yes there is one easterisland there, full of easterbunnies)

Dr. Marae, Professor of D'ni Ethnomusicology and Terpsichore, and Duke, OutStanding in His Field marae's Avatar
    Well, obviously, this is a terrible idea and no one will ever post here because the whole idea is just so.... pedestrian.

It's true: I really want you to delete my post.

Happily Institutionalized Maven of Mad Libs
    ...perhaps the crocodile has not yet been eaten...

MO:ULagain KI #541383

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marae:
    Well, obviously, this is a terrible idea and no one will ever post here because the whole idea is just so.... pedestrian.

It's true: I really want you to delete my post. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree that the idea was a terrible one. The thread will be closed. I am ashamed at the response it has gotten, and hate both of you for making such worthless responses.

I have already deleted your post. And this one.

Pffft! Then I guess I shouldn't bother posting... What a waste of time!
    Louly
    KI#: Tapestry #00020743

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HannaGertie:
    BYW the great crash was in June 1824, when will ypou ever learn you history!
    (Yes there is one easterisland there, full of easterbunnies) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can find absolutely nothing wrong with the spelling in your post. You clearly spent a long time composing it, and fixed all the mistakes. I dislike people who do that, as it makes the forums too easy to read. Please include spelling mistakes in all your future posts.

There is no Easter Island - it is an Easter penninsula. There is also the Easter continent, but everyone knows about that because we have all been there. In fact, I live on the Easter continent, in a small villiage with a population of over one million Easter Bunnies.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by labylou:
    Pffft! Then I guess I shouldn't bother posting... What a waste of time! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you shouldn't post here. I have a much higher postcount than you, and am therefore entitled to tell you to go away, as you are a newbie.

Also, on a completely related note, I hate emoticons and never ever use them!

Edit: I am getting NO amusement whatsoever out of this thread. It does not make me laugh out loud. Please stop posting in it, as I want it to disappear immediately.

between the city and the farm, Mid-Atlantic, USA
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kwartha:

Edit: I am getting NO amusement whatsoever out of this thread. It does not make me laugh out loud. Please stop posting in it, as I want it to disappear immediately. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am NOT finding this thread amusing at all, and I DEFINATELY canNOT tell if you are purposely insulting my friends or if you are joking. Since you ARE a moderator and you do desire for us to stop posting in this thread, then you can lock it on your own free will. Because this thread is still open, you will be getting more responses and this thread will still be up near the top. If I continue to see any more insults coming from ANYONE in this thread, I will go and make sure this does get locked VERY soon.
    And a note to all: I am not kidding on any of those previous remarks!
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    Albert Einstein

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedyserd:
    I am NOT finding this thread amusing at all, and I DEFINATELY canNOT tell if you are purposely insulting my friends or if you are joking. Since you ARE a moderator and you do desire for us to stop posting in this thread, then you can lock it on your own free will. Because this thread is still open, you will be getting more responses and this thread will still be up near the top. If I continue to see any more insults coming from ANYONE in this thread, I will go and make sure this does get locked VERY soon.
    And a note to all: I am not kidding on any of those previous remarks! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The third sentence of your reply is a complete and utter lie. I wouldn't recommend that you edit your post in order to remove them, and replace them with ENTIRELY TRUE statements, such as:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Kwartha is no longer a mod.

Since this is not his thread, he cannot close it.

The thread is no longer active, has been closed for several months and should be ignored.

Users who post false statements in this thread should be banned. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's a picture of a walrus dancing in the Royal Ballet:

In addition to the rules I didn't list in my first post, images will NOT be allowed in this thread. Any images posted to this thread must be described accurately, and must be realistic representations of actual events.

Unsigned,

Pipi the Great

I really resent your insuations that we NOT post in this thread! How dare you tell us not to post and then post multiple times. Are you a hypocrite or what?? You are NOT allowed to laugh at any of the posts either. Yah, you there, STOP laughing! I see you giggling away there. STOP, I tell you STOP!
    I would not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum. ~ Frances Willard

Page 1 of 420 1231151101 ... LastLast