Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: END WAR VIDEO CHANNEL - *Source for Tips and Strategies* | Forums

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

nice job i think that your videos are really good and work out perfectly. Thanks for all the help

Originally posted by CJ42069:
    nice job i think that your videos are really good and work out perfectly. Thanks for all the help
    These are all really great. The thing I respect the most about you is the way you never even blink when your units are killed. It's so true that you can win any match as long as your strategy is better than your opponent's. The W is what really matters. You've inspired me to no longer lose sleep over a shiny rank that really means nothing besides a new special attack.
    Check out www.LGnation.com !

Top 350 on the worldwide leader boards. (360)

XBL GT: xBRx destroyer

Thanks guys. I have to give some credit to the community for helping me out with tips on how to improve the videos.

Sevastopol = was the first map we integrated a sitrep view of the map before the video to give the user a good layout.

Deepstrike Video = was a video that many people suggested would be helpful to newcommers and was requested.

Join BattleStrats at www.BattleStrats.com

This post should be pinned.
    Hardcore about EndWar? Strategies, Guides, Tips from the pros, join http://EndWarBoards.com

Originally posted by EJRaven:
    This post should be pinned.
    seconded

awesome red dragon
    [img]http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/sig-placeholder2.jpg
    [/img]
    I am officially an SGB,EFEC,and JSF veteran and im ready to take down anything that comes my way.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even though

how do you set up a rally point and do that zoom in feature
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by SGB_StillChewy:
    Why are people referring to EW as "getting zapped"? It sounds like something that would be said if you gave a person an STD of some sort. (Not that people should go around spreading STD's and telling peopl

You set a rally point by pressing in on the left analog stick..you zoom in by pressing down on the right analog stick

Join BattleStrats at www.BattleStrats.com

Originally posted by THE_RED_DRAGON:
    You set a rally point by pressing in on the left analog stick..you zoom in by pressing down on the right analog stick
    is this for the PS3
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by SGB_StillChewy:
    Why are people referring to EW as "getting zapped"? It sounds like something that would be said if you gave a person an STD of some sort. (Not that people should go around spreading STD's and telling peopl

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast