Thread: Why no Copernicus DLC in PC version? | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

It was my understanding that the PC version would have all DLC packaged with it. If that's the case, why isn't the Copernicus DLC included?

Yes, I know it was PS3 exclusive. But we PC gamers have been forced wait many months for our release. The least you could do is actually include all the DLC as compensation for making us wait so long.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by drexl666:

Yes, I know it was PS3 exclusive. But we PC gamers have been forced wait many months for our release. The least you could do is actually include all the DLC as compensation for making us wait so long.
    The Copernicus is exclusive to the PS3, so it may never see the light of day on another format.

It is a standalone couple of missions, and does not need to be completed for 100% sync, or indeed does it add to the main games storyline.

PC owners did, however, get the new Da Vinci Disappearance DLC for free due to the delay, which does..

Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
    It is a standalone couple of missions, and does not need to be completed for 100% sync, or indeed does it add to the main games storyline.
    While I understand this, it still doesn't shake the feeling that we're not getting the "full" experience. It's a bit shady that Sony was able to secure exclusivity for this DLC. The same sorta thing happened with the Joker DLC for Batman: AA.

Well, the Copernicus DLC is basically 30 minutes of extra content, I don't think that really matters in such a huge game.
    PoP Classic and PoP 2008 Epilogue for the PC, Ubi?

Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
    The Copernicus is exclusive to the PS3, so it may never see the light of day on another format.
    You mean like the Harlequin and the Officer were exclusive multiplayer characters?