Thread: TOTE Necro Campaign, Mission One | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Hi all.

I can't finish the 1st mission of the Necro Campaign in TOTE. I killed the dragons in the south to find the upper half of the dimension door key but I can't find the second stack of dragons!

I have explored every corner of the map including knocking out the 2nd Red Player castle.

Also what's up with the forge at the very corner of the map? I go up to it and it does nothing.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi all.

I can't finish the 1st mission of the Necro Campaign in TOTE. I killed the dragons in the south to find the upper half of the dimension door key but I can't find the second stack of dragons!

I have explored every corner of the map including knocking out the 2nd Red Player castle.

Also what's up with the forge at the very corner of the map? I go up to it and it does nothing.

the dragons are just near the second necro castle, and just above the witch hut you must visit for the secondary quest.

Probably they got killed by the AI....

Damn. I don't suppose there is an auto-win cheat?

I was just thinking "damn, that sucks!" but even if the AI killed the Shadow Dragons, shouldn't you have gotten the artifact upon wiping out the 2nd Red Army in bottom right?

With that thought, double check that you have really explored East of the 2nd Red Castle (in bottom right) because I dont think the line of sight of the Hero will reach it just going to the witch hut.. it should prolly be in sight though once you capture the castle, but I dunno what else it could be Good luck!