Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that annoy you | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

This is not a thread to cry about things that should be changed and so on. Just a place for fellow players to voice their opinions on things that annoy them the most.

The thing that annoys me the most is when I see some random person walking straight at me. It's pretty obvious that they're my pursuer so I think to myself, "I'm gonna stun them and show them what they deserve for being obvious!" So I finally get to them and as I expected a giant 'B' appears over their head. I'm already pounding the B button because it was obvious they were the pursuer, but to my dismay they managed to kill me as my persona is reaching their arm out to punch. Something about this really just frustrates me.

EDIT: The part about this one that annoying me the most is that they get high points for the kill even though I knew they were my pursuer (was in the middle of stun animation)

Another thing I find annoying and hilarious at the same time is when I kill my target and his other pursuer just happens to be right there (giving me the poacher bonus) and, out of anger, they throw down a smoke bomb and walk away.

So what annoys you?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

People who think the stun should beat an assassination.

People who run around.

Teammates who run around.

Getting shot.

Dressed female characters.

Slow matchmaking.

etc..

Still best freaking game ever

Still best freaking game ever
    QFT

The only things that really annoy me are:

When the lock icon or kill button appear on what you know to be your target, and the last millisecond it just happens to switch to a different character and you lose your contract when you had an easy kill.

People who play Alliance on Monterigioni and just camp the part of the map where no NPCs are waiting for their attackers.

And the last one is tricky because I don't know which part annoys me more...in Alliance when you go after your target and both of the teammates are there. They stun you one after the other after the other and there is nothing you can do about it. The other part that could be more annoying is that your teammate sucks and doesn't come at least try to help.

Check the PS3 top 10 lists. Most of them just sit there and get 5-10 stuns in a row by stunning over and over. You can counter by hitting triangle or XBox equivalent and that will desync you.

People who camp out on the rooftops.
    People who run around like they're playing a FPS.
    People who run around on the rooftops.
    People who complain that the stun isn't balanced (Hint: It's not supposed to be balanced!)

How many fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb? 10. 1 to change the bulb & 9 to complain about how much better the old one was.

Getting assassinated from the rooftops, thats annoying.

Guns. They frustrate the hell out of me. This ain't call of duty.

Poison

Getting stunned is annoying. But it's respectable enough because I know it's just like an assassination.

Civilians are dumb and annoying. I'll even try to imitate their stupid movements (stop, turn, spin turn, run for 3 steps, etc).

It's more funny to me than annoying, but also annoying. Panickers. If I locate my target in a group without using vision and I enter the group, I revele at standing (walking) with my target for a good 5+ seconds before completing the contract. I get annoyed when the target panicks for no reason and takes off, "Why you runnin? I'm just an NPC." Now I gotta chase them down so they die out of breath.

Originally posted by SirPhist:
    Getting assassinated from the rooftops, thats annoying.

Guns. They frustrate the hell out of me. This ain't call of duty.
    People shoot you on the rooftops from the ground because it's an easier and quicker 100pt kill than exposing yourself by climbing up there and getting into a chase with a rooftop camper. So if you are gonna camp on rooftops you're gonna get shot too.

How many fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb? 10. 1 to change the bulb & 9 to complain about how much better the old one was.

i like annoying people by throwing firecrackers when they steal my kill or they lose their contracts

1: People who get rewarded for doing nothing. This infuriates me far, far greater than anything else in this game. For example, I spawn out in the open road with no NPC's around, and practically before my screen is even done being fuzzy upon spawning, I'll take all of maybe 3 steps before getting shanked for 800pts+ because I happened to spawn right next to my killer. My only guess is they were on a 2x bonus, idk.

2: Very very close to as infuriating as #1, is when you go through the trouble of setting up an area for a Lure, using Blend for example, and then your pursuer walks (or runs) by and completely randomly picks you out of the crowd, even when you do something smart like position yourself closest to the wall (since most people blend in to the outer edges).. All when they came from around the side of a massive building and you've been waiting there a while, so you KNOW they didn't see you go there. I've don't think I've used the C-word more in the last year than I have in one 10-minute game session of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

3: Idk if it's occasional lag spikes or what, but every once in a great while, I'll be stalking an NPC because my radar is full or damn near.. I stab the NPC and lose the contract. I look around for my missed target, and when I see the icon? My real target is like a good 35% of the map away, not running. Wtf??

4: People who somehow magically start the first kill of the game with at least 600 points on me, not using poison and being too low level to even have it, from the ground, and not even on a ledge. I have no idea how this is even possible. It'll be situations where like, I turn a corner right into them or something, so they didn't get focus bonus either. And even if they got focus bonus AND incognito, that would only be 550. Let's theoretically pretend that they Focus Bonused me (but they didn't), for 550, where would the extra 50 come from? There are no poacher bonuses because the game will have just started 15 seconds ago, and the HUD only shows 1 on me as usual. Where's it coming from? Horribly annoying!

5: I was going to put runners in this spot, but.. I just now learned the absolutely wonderful world of throwing knives. The description is wrong. It doesn't slow someone 10% for 3.5 seconds.. It cripples them for 3.5 seconds, they limp at a crawling speed basically, not to mention it's great for roof climbers. Instead of shooting them for 100pts, you throw a knife in their back and watch them fall 30ft and then get an incognito or silent kill when they land at your feet, LoL. The best ever is now I'm using poison and throwing knives, and when your target is alllllmost in reach and then starts jogging, you can knife em and still get an incognito or silent poison kill depending on how close you are. It's 5x funnier when your target suddenly zips by slightly out of range from left to right while running and you stop em dead in their tracks with a knife and then stab em in the liver with the Footpad, LoL. I'm in love with them! I do miss my smoke bomb stuns though .. But, you can always throwing knife your pursuer and run away if need be I think?

6: When you set someone up to smoke bomb stun them, but they figure it out just in time and stop 1 pixel short .

7: Getting throwing knifed

8: Getting poisoned, because I feel like an idiot for letting them get that close to me without ever noticing, LoL.

All that said, I'm thoroughly addicted to this game and love it! :P
    "Super Genius"

Banned
    People who say things like this annoy me:
    Originally posted by dragonraider00:
    The thing that annoys me the most is when I see some random person walking straight at me. It's pretty obvious that they're my pursuer so I think to myself, "I'm gonna stun them and show them what they deserve for being obvious!" So I finally get to them and as I expected a giant 'B' appears over their head. I'm already pounding the B button because it was obvious they were the pursuer, but to my dismay they managed to kill me as my persona is reaching their arm out to punch. Something about this really just frustrates me.
    Sorry.

What annoys me most is when I'm walking calmly while blended in a group, and am right on top of my target, especially when I've just identified them, then another person drops down on top of me before I get the kill.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast