Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saved Dump File Error, Help? | Forums

Same issue. Wind7 32bit, Intel Dual core, GTX260.

Running 1.02 update:
    DX10 exe = just get blank screen after launch, have to ctrl + alt + del and have the dump error in the background.
    DX9 exe = Get the first teen warning screen or whatever and then it just freezes with same error in background. Also tried running as admin in Vista SP2 compatibility mode

Updated to latest NVIDIA drivers with same issue. Reset the saved game folder with same issue. I dont have any problems with any other "high end" DX10 / 9 games.

I have had the game for a long time and just reinstalled it. When I had it running ok was on my 8800GTX w/ Vista. I cannot believe there is not a single DX10 fix anywhere out there. Ive search everywhere I can think of and the only "fix" I could find was to just use the DX9 in compatibility mode which does not work. I would really like to run the game in DX10 considering all my software / hardware supports it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

aah.... there is one main thing i guess i forgot.... microsoft made a lethal update for these games not working....KB976264....i downloaded it before tweaking the .exe file

By lethal, do you mean the update works, or doesn't work?

Nevermind, that's for a 64bit system, not a 32

by lethal ... i meant "VERY IMPORTANT" ...the file is avilable for both x64 and x86 ... you want the 32 bit/x86 one ---- here is the link ...this update was a special update for games to run on win 7 ....http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

That's only for Windows 7, guess Imma outta luck with Vista.
    Thanks anyways

Hey I am not sure, but I am looking at the supported video cards list and maybe thats the reason for the crash. Maybe you need one of those cards on there. But then again, why is it doing fine on my computer and then crashing halfway through?

Banned
    Does it crashes during a mission? Did you try a Team Deathmatch? Did you update your game with the game updater? Does it always crash at the same place, time or objective?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes.

Banned
    So it crashes during a mission at a specific time and also in a TDM at a specific time? If so, when?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast