Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saved Dump File Error, Help? | Forums

I just bought and installed HAWX for PC and everytime I go to open it I get this error.

"Saved dump file to 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X\HAWX.exe.dmp'"

Any ideas how to fix this? I downloaded the 1.2 patch but I still get the error. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Dude, Im having the EXACT same problem you are... Don't feel bad... many people are having this issue... SOMEONE F'ING HELP US SO WE CAN PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Originally posted by MattConst:
    I just bought and installed HAWX for PC and everytime I go to open it I get this error.

"Saved dump file to 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X\HAWX.exe.dmp'"

Any ideas how to fix this? I downloaded the 1.2 patch but I still get the error. Thanks!
    Make sure you have a Saved Games folder within your Users folder. The default path to the Saved Games folder should be C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games. If it is missing or if you have moved it, this could cause this error to appear. If the Saved Games folder is missing you may need to create a new one or restore it to the default location.

If that doesn't help, make sure you have the latest driver updates installed for your video and sound card.

Yea, that other fix you just listed above does not change the issue one bit. As you can see many people are having the same issue. Its obviously a major problem and people shouldnt have to go through a million ******ed hoops to get there game working. How about another patch????

Dont feel bad bro, I having the same issue and getting 0 fixes for it, and it takes 2 weeks for anyone to get back to you with a fix that doesnt fix ****... America, land of the free and opportunity for all, even if you dont meet the cualifications, you can still get the job and jerk people around. Perfect example on all forums across the world.

The problem with games for PC is that of trying to make sure the hardware is capable of running the particular version of the game. It's almost as if you have to buy a new PC at the time a game is released in order to ensure you have a machine capable of running the software.

I tried running HAWx PC on a P4 system with 3 GB RAM and XP SP3, but it kept crashing and creating the dump file

I run it on a q6600 quad core running Vista Home with 6 GB RAM and nVidia GT 9700 and it runs just fine.

I get online with no antivirus and firewall running and the thing has more lag than my PS3. Turn down the graphic settings and it does better.

I find it unfortunate that older software won't run on newer systems and newer games won't run well on older systems (I have older flight sims that will only run on w95), so I've saved older systems just for game play.

I suspect that for those with XP SP3 problems you may have to get a Vista machine and heaven forbid, Windows 7 will just screw it all up again.

I think for games, dedicated consoles like the XBox 360 and PS3 are just plain better for games as I've always found limitations in matching hardware to software on the PC side of things -- I leave my computer cases open so I can plug in different components to make things work.

I also have this problem and have tried making the saved games folder. This doesnt fix it however.

Banned
    Even if the probability of helping you fix your problem is low, you should definitively give us more details. Can you tell us exactly when it crashes? (After or before which screen?) Can you give us your system specifications?

i have the same problem too....

Saved dump file to 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X\HAWX.exe.dmp

HELP on how to fix... THANKS in ADVANCE

nascaboy2007@yahoo.com

I've got the same problem. Unfortunately it occurs during gameplay.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast