Thread: Xbox 2 for bia2? | Forums

Hey i was just wandering about the console difference for bia2 and the x2(xbox2). A while back i was reading a message from bill gates to the people about launching the x2 in close to mid 2005 but yet everyone is saying that bia2 will be out in late 2005 early 2006. now i was just wandering is bia2 going to be on the xbox2?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey i was just wandering about the console difference for bia2 and the x2(xbox2). A while back i was reading a message from bill gates to the people about launching the x2 in close to mid 2005 but yet everyone is saying that bia2 will be out in late 2005 early 2006. now i was just wandering is bia2 going to be on the xbox2?

Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kronos20:
    Hey i was just wandering about the console difference for bia2 and the x2(xbox2). A while back i was reading a message from bill gates to the people about launching the x2 in close to mid 2005 but yet everyone is saying that bia2 will be out in late 2005 early 2006. now i was just wandering is bia2 going to be on the xbox2? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    well there are a lot people are not truly happy with bia 1.

however bia is a console game im sure bia 2 is going to be on the xbox2..

good lucky if you buy that