Thread: Saving layer painting settings | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

I have painted various layers on the terrain (e.g. low bright grass texture is the predominant texture and is sandwiched between other layers) and it looks exactly how I want. When I generate surface texture, the layer becomes less saturated with color. It returns the proper color stauration when I pass my brush over it again.

I generate a surface at 4096x4096 with the High Compression option turned on. I’m using an ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 on a laptop. My "auto generate" surface texture is turned off on layers so I can paint manually.

Any ideas what I'm missing or doing wrong?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have painted various layers on the terrain (e.g. low bright grass texture is the predominant texture and is sandwiched between other layers) and it looks exactly how I want. When I generate surface texture, the layer becomes less saturated with color. It returns the proper color stauration when I pass my brush over it again.

I generate a surface at 4096x4096 with the High Compression option turned on. I’m using an ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 on a laptop. My "auto generate" surface texture is turned off on layers so I can paint manually.

Any ideas what I'm missing or doing wrong?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote