Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Minimum PC Configuration and important DRM information. | Forums

Minimum PC Configuration is as follows:

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit)

PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64
    X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz

RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista - Windows 7

VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card - See supported List*

DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c libraries (included on disc)

DVD-ROM
    DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive

SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card

HARD DISK: 10 GB

PERIPHERALS: Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, wired and wireless X360 controller, Logitech Momo Racing Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Rally GT Force Feedback Pro Clutch Edition steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT 2-in-1 Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience 3-in-1 steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Universal Challenge 5-in-1 steering wheel.

* SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE:

ATI®: Radeon HD2600XT & above, HD3850 & above, HD4650 & above,
    HD5650 & above, HD6450 & above.
    nVidia®: GeForce 8600GT & above, 9600GT & above), GT130 & above,
    GT240 & above, GT320 & above, GT430 & above, GT 530 & above.
    Laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release.

For an uptodate list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our website: http://support.ubi.com.

NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-RW and virtual drives.

*Important Update about the use of DRM in the PC Version*

We've heard your feedback regarding the permanent internet connection requirement for Driver and have made the decision to no longer include it. So this means that Driver PC gamers will only need to sign in at game launch but can subsequently choose to play the game offline.

An internet connection is required to sign-in at first launch only, and to access multiplayer modes and the Film Director feature.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That sounds great.
    All we need now is official info on what stores have what special pre-order cars.

No support for driving force gt many peopel have that wheel.

Also is the gtx 560TI supported?

Banned
    ofcourse GTX 560 Ti is supported.

Maybe you could tell us why the PC version was delayed.

Originally posted by Yukoney:
    Maybe you could tell us why the PC version was delayed.
    they don't have a clear reason for it.. as you see they don't answer... probably many bugs in the game.. i don't know what [edit: comment removed] are working on the PC versions there because they delay so much games for PC... buying this game only because Reflections deserve this. If I could I'd pay everything for Reflections and not even a penny to ubisoft.

Important Update!

We've heard your feedback regarding the permanent internet connection requirement for Driver and have made the decision to no longer include it.

So this means that Driver PC gamers will only need to sign in at game launch but can subsequently choose to play the game offline.

Great to know about the DRM has changed!
    Thank you Ubisoft !
    So I guess this is why Ubisoft delayed the PC version?

However, I really do hope that this DRM could be removed permanently without requiring the user to sign in even at game launch.
    Please forward this to Ubisoft.

Thanks.

WOW!!! that's SUPER!!!! Now i'm not mad abuot the delay any longer - I'm just happy it was delayed for this reason because I really hate the DRM! Thank you VERY VERY much Ubisoft! Only thing bothers me is that there is no demo for the PC, but I can deal with it. I just hope the game will work good on my PC.

Again, thank you Ubisoft!

A good choice is made, but do we still need Internet to launch the game or only internet activation is required once like every other games, its not really clear.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast