Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E3 Quick Question | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

This is mostly a question for Rhoulette or any other moderator who speaks to Ubi, or Emails them, whatever. Has Ubisoft told any of you guys ANYTHING about SC at E3!? ANYTHING!? ANYTHING at all? Like if they will release a demo, new trailer, or approximately how much they might plan on releasing. This doesn't have to be something about SCDA. Just ANYTHING pertaining to Splinter Cell at E3. Thank you for your time guys.
    "You...you murdered her Williams!"
    "She was a target! You lost your perspective!"
    "You are going to pay..."
    "Really?! You won't be the one to collect! We'll find you Fisher, you can't hide from us!"
    "Watch me..."
    "I will!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This is mostly a question for Rhoulette or any other moderator who speaks to Ubi, or Emails them, whatever. Has Ubisoft told any of you guys ANYTHING about SC at E3!? ANYTHING!? ANYTHING at all? Like if they will release a demo, new trailer, or approximately how much they might plan on releasing. This doesn't have to be something about SCDA. Just ANYTHING pertaining to Splinter Cell at E3. Thank you for your time guys.
    "You...you murdered her Williams!"
    "She was a target! You lost your perspective!"
    "You are going to pay..."
    "Really?! You won't be the one to collect! We'll find you Fisher, you can't hide from us!"
    "Watch me..."
    "I will!"

we can expect more screenshots and videos from E3 and maybe a demo for pc and xbox 360

Yeah. 100% there will be new INGAME footage video and SvM, SvS videos. New info will be for sure. The demo 100% will NOT be released.(dont ask why, the answer is simple - final release date is so far.)

[URL=http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/2771048463/m/9781049463]Next time I'll obey the Sig

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZeN1985:
    Yeah. 100% there will be new INGAME footage video and SvM, SvS videos. New info will be for sure. The demo 100% will NOT be released.(dont ask why, the answer is simple - final release date is so far.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok good ! sure at 100 % ? well!

Is anyone here actually going to the E3 SHOWCASE in May, I for one wish I could go but unfortunately the cost is to high and I live in Ireland so it would be to dear to fly over aswell. I cant wait until we hear new info on scda if they just give us at least 3 gameplay vids id be happy.

"Be Nice to geeks, in the future you will be the one
    working for them"

"Killing thousands to save millions... nobody should make the

turn on G4 in may and they will be in E3....and how much G4 loves splinter cell its an almost guarentee they will check it out (lucky bastards get to go to e3 )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SplintacellDA:
    turn on G4 in may and they will be in E3....and how much G4 loves splinter cell its an almost guarentee they will check it out (lucky bastards get to go to e3 ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You got that right, but I love watching g4tv. That is where I get a lot of my videogame reviews and previews(XPLAY) and my late night snack(BARB WIRE BISCUIT).
    Look around at every shadow, you are looking at me, you just don't know it yet.

Dude demos don't come out until like a month (or even less than that) before the game comes out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jbtaylor1:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SplintacellDA:
    turn on G4 in may and they will be in E3....and how much G4 loves splinter cell its an almost guarentee they will check it out (lucky bastards get to go to e3 ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You got that right, but I love watching g4tv. That is where I get a lot of my videogame reviews and previews(XPLAY) and my late night snack(BARB WIRE BISCUIT). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im watching E3 on g4 i have wachedt it ther 4 the paste i think 2 years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast