Thread: Dead Non-functional Plane in Multiplayer | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Hi,

I just joined a Multiplayer game but my plane seemed to be dead. I don't think the engine was running. I couldn't move. All I could do was sit there and watch other people fly around. Any ideas? Also, there seems to no 'Chat', at least on the UBI server program. Seemd like I tried to click Chatafter the game fired up and nothing happened there either. Just wondering.

Jim

"Variable, this is EasyRhino. Do you copy? Over." Loud and clear EasyRhino. "Do we have a gig? Over." That's a Roger, we have a gig. Target is painted, start the music. "Roger that Variable. Into attack. Pickling target. Target is acquired and lit. LGB comin' down!" EasyRhino, circular error probability zero. Impact with High Order Detonation. Thank You, have a nice day.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Hi,

I just joined a Multiplayer game but my plane seemed to be dead. I don't think the engine was running. I couldn't move. All I could do was sit there and watch other people fly around. Any ideas? Also, there seems to no 'Chat', at least on the UBI server program. Seemd like I tried to click Chatafter the game fired up and nothing happened there either. Just wondering.

Jim

"Variable, this is EasyRhino. Do you copy? Over." Loud and clear EasyRhino. "Do we have a gig? Over." That's a Roger, we have a gig. Target is painted, start the music. "Roger that Variable. Into attack. Pickling target. Target is acquired and lit. LGB comin' down!" EasyRhino, circular error probability zero. Impact with High Order Detonation. Thank You, have a nice day.

XyZspineZyX
    Well, I just joined up on Multiplayer again as I type, and Chat is working. Great! Still don't know what was up with my dead plane but I'll be trying again.

Jim

XyZspineZyX
    Ok.. through Chat I was told I have to start up my engine by holding down 'Page Up' for ten seconds. What can I say... I'm a newbie!

Cheers,

Jim