Thread: New Moves??? | Forums

Hey so We have all seen the new website Yeah Now they just need to get the rest of the site up. I wanna see how they do grabs in the game. Cuz in Skate. the left trigger is the left hand and the right trigger is the right hand. But in SWS Right trigger is crouch for a jump so am I gonna button mash my controller trying to do a shifty nose grab or what?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i think you push the right stick in the direction you want to grab on the board

But how does that differentiate between the two hands... Or does it decide for you?

i think like if u push up on the left side of the right stick ur left hand will be used but if u push up on the right side of the stick itll be ur right hand... only way i can see them making this work out

Or justlike this: If you're in the air the 'crouch for a jump' function can't be used so the left and right trigger just can be used for brabbing.

I thought grabs were to be controlled as in Amped 2, so the right thumstick.
    In Amped2, this worked really well, or at least that's how I feel.
    It's like when u pushed up you did nose, down was tail, .... so I think you'll like choose the hand you use

Originally posted by hatfield2008:
    But how does that differentiate between the two hands... Or does it decide for you?
    does it matter?

and yeah vazal sounds right

I think it matters. It makes the control system way more in depth which I think is cooler. It gives more of a challenge to master which I think is fun.

I like Sallamon's idea cuz it will still work like skte. and the whole crouch thing is good with the trigger.

with their current controls they would need a few more buttons to achieve what you want.

What do you mean?