Thread: Help! Assassins Creed:B title update bug | Forums

Hi, I finished assassins creed brotherhood and have gotten nearly all uplay unit points available. Unfortunately, when i start up the game now, it disconnects me from xbox live and comes up with a notice saying that I have to download the update for this game or I will be signed out of xbox live. I agree and press download, it then loads and appears to have worked, but then the message comes up again, telling me that there is an update. It is stuck in a loop with this, and won't let me access xbox live because of it, (and consequentially uplay). Any ideas?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i have got exactly the same problem m8 but now the update message isnt coming up at all and instead is just signing me out of xbox live

Same here. I hope they fix the bug soon. I have just redeemed for the hellequin and I want to use it soon.

Yeah I'm haveing the same problems, it started in a loop but now it just signs me out, and I can't sign back in while on ACB. Apparently they are trying to come up with a patch that'll sort it out. But seriously major screw up, I hope they fix it soon , or I might just have to sell ACB, 'cause I've done the story and after you've done that with out live its not very good. So UBISOFT HURRY WITH THIS PATCH!!
    Originally posted by Jcthed:
    Hi, I finished assassins creed brotherhood and have gotten nearly all uplay unit points available. Unfortunately, when i start up the game now, it disconnects me from xbox live and comes up with a notice saying that I have to download the update for this game or I will be signed out of xbox live. I agree and press download, it then loads and appears to have worked, but then the message comes up again, telling me that there is an update. It is stuck in a loop with this, and won't let me access xbox live because of it, (and consequentially uplay). Any ideas?

Yea, For real you really need to sort out this patch, Because I've only just completed it and i'm trying to get everything but i carnt because of this ******ed thing.

Originally posted by harrypottermad:
    Yeah I'm haveing the same problems, it started in a loop but now it just signs me out, and I can't sign back in while on ACB. Apparently they are trying to come up with a patch that'll sort it out. But seriously major screw up, I hope they fix it soon , or I might just have to sell ACB, 'cause I've done the story and after you've done that with out live its not very good. So UBISOFT HURRY WITH THIS PATCH!!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jcthed:
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I know what you all mean, it has happened to me now too. Just signing me off when I start the game now

same stuff is happening to me but now the xbox freezes before the screen leaves the ubisoft logo really love ACB and this is ticking me off hope ubisoft doesnt have to send a patch to fix a patch to fix a patch huh