Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hope you are Kidding!? | Forums

WTF...have you done to this old western style game...did it make any sense that maybe you should have asked around to the true fans of the older games what should be next??? No you didn't...you went right ahead and made this POS!! I only say that as I was thinking maybe you would make another old west game...This is the problem...we have seen this **** over a hundred times...we don't care about 2010-2011 games and ideas. I play COJ for the old west...not some knocked-up POS drug Cartel with the son of someone from COD-BIB. You might have had a better result with this if you said..." We aren't making another western game but a modern game with hints to COJ...Even if you did I am sure you would have ****ed off a lot of people with this quick idea which is crap. Even the font you used when people are talking is like Mario Bros font. God I hate you guys for this. What a waste of time...were you guys on drugs when making this??? Is this what you know about and thought...Hey, lets make a COJ game about drugs....thanks for making this POS...I hope you sell nothing and you are all fired...from the ****** CEO all the way down...crap rolls down hill and I can hardly wait for it to gather you all up...and send you all to Activision Value games....49.99 WOW!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Men! That's the best answer ever! I appreciate you gathered all my ideas and said it. Totally agree with you.

The thing I am glad Ubisoft finally will lose money on this crap project. Too bad they earn on noobs who purchased this game already (((

I guess my point is the game isn't a COJ game at all....but if you are new to the series and you haven't played the first 2 games then maybe...I mean maybe you might like it?

should've been called Call of Abomination

have one film called cocaine cowboys hehehehe (little of sense of humor )

i buy my copy pre-purchase of coj3 the cartel(pc) i need play soon
    is hard to accept this game in the series of coj
    i think the big error is not listen the fans of the series
    i have lot of ideas
    for make one bound in blood 2
    you know always i have ideas lol

I've been playing and finished CoJ The Cartel and I think is not that bad. It is better than many reviews says.

Anyway, it is a bad game if you compare it to CoJ 1 and 2.

I don't understand why Techland decided to change the style. To release a modern CoJ is a BIG mistake. Even being a good game (I would say a game with a score of 6-6,5 ) is gonna be worst because people compare it to the old ones.

Cmon Techland, please return to the original idea. Westerns are the best thing you can do now. The market is plenty of the same ideas (the one in The Cartel) and you were the only one creating westerns nowadays (at least for PC).

Are there rumours for a CoJ 4 based in old west again?

I just thope they are seeing the bad reviews and the bad players reaction against The Cartel and they return with a REAL CALL OF JUAREZ.

Originally posted by NosgothSR:
    I've been playing and finished CoJ The Cartel and I think is not that bad. It is better than many reviews says.

Anyway, it is a bad game if you compare it to CoJ 1 and 2.

I don't understand why Techland decided to change the style. To release a modern CoJ is a BIG mistake. Even being a good game (I would say a game with a score of 6-6,5 ) is gonna be worst because people compare it to the old ones.

Cmon Techland, please return to the original idea. Westerns are the best thing you can do now. The market is plenty of the same ideas (the one in The Cartel) and you were the only one creating westerns nowadays (at least for PC).

Are there rumours for a CoJ 4 based in old west again?

I just thope they are seeing the bad reviews and the bad players reaction against The Cartel and they return with a REAL CALL OF JUAREZ.
    Friend, this is not Techland's fault - this is Ubisoft's fault. Techland is just a great developer, Ubisoft - noob company which orders a games from developers like Techland one. I meant publisher.

Originally posted by Gazitron:

Friend, this is not Techland's fault - this is Ubisoft's fault. Techland is just a great developer, Ubisoft - noob company which orders a games from developers like Techland one. I meant publisher.
    Lets not start trolling..

The game design is a combined effort so you shouldn't point fingers..

Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gazitron:

Lets not start trolling..

The game design is a combined effort so you shouldn't point fingers.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Ok sorry then if I was wrong in this point.

PS LOL Mr. Shade couldn't take it anymore. I feel he is also not happy about their ideas

bang on zellar, what heppened to this game is the same as mafia2, they hired some nerdy, cod numty to produce this "new cool thing everyone is gonna love" for hard cold cashcow.
    modern warfare sells, thats the height these ex-dyson hoover sellers are trying to achieve the more absurd (BIA4? anyone)the better, kids buy this crap, its not about making great games anymore, originality is gone, maturity is gone, techland even dumbed down the original CoJ with a dx10 patch, the missions were changed to make the stealth more easy for the crying ******S.
    BiB imho, didnt stand up to the original , its a rushed, tunnel visioned, attempt at "sandboxing" but it really isnt, its what they think we want, and oh my how they got it wrong and CoJ:TC is the evidence, an utter pile of s*** and its the same everywhere, where lunatic producers and zealous money driven idea guys, ruin great games, take a look at the disastrous Dragon Age2, compared with the sublime Origins.
    some game devs keep with tradition,mass effect never lost it, bethdesda keep their eye on the plan, hell even bioshock gives what you would expect, but as the OP says, what happened, who is responsible for this crock? heads neeed to roll and for the love of god, techland, please get back on track, you, yes you could have delivered the answer for us pc users and made a RdR CoJ stylee, but no, you failed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast