Thread: familiar sights and sounds in SC1 and Chaos Theory | Forums

i've noticed a few things that are kinda cool.

i don't remember where i heard it but in Chaos there is a radio playing the same music that is playing in SC1 in the CIA HQ lunch room.

in the seoul level,at the beginning there is a radio playing the same music that was playing in SC1 2nd chinese embassy in the spicy sticks resturant.

in SC1 at the beginning of 1st chinese embassy,there is a pair of red panties hanging on a clothesline above the street.
    in Chaos penthouse level there is a few pics of a very attractive woman wearing a pair of red panties that look just like the ones in SC1 on the line.

what have you noticed?

i've noticed a few things that are kinda cool.

i don't remember where i heard it but in Chaos there is a radio playing the same music that is playing in SC1 in the CIA HQ lunch room.

in the seoul level,at the beginning there is a radio playing the same music that was playing in SC1 2nd chinese embassy in the spicy sticks resturant.

in SC1 at the beginning of 1st chinese embassy,there is a pair of red panties hanging on a clothesline above the street.
    in Chaos penthouse level there is a few pics of a very attractive woman wearing a pair of red panties that look just like the ones in SC1 on the line.

what have you noticed?

Well I noticed Sam Fisher.
    Excellent observation huh?
    J/K
    But I couldn't notice anything since I have not played SC1 in a long time, I played SCPT the most.

But those are great observations, I will keep my ear out for those.
    I actually got killed looking at those panties.

I was looking for like 5 minutes, the gaurd from the room ahead noticed that the lights were off and he walked over, cut them on, saw me................ and we all know what happened, ragdolls and all.

you guys are so dumb. What the **** were you staring at some girl for? I don't want to know why you spent 5 MINUTES staring. You people freak me out. I'm glad that there's no REAL girls in the game that you could grab...

the background (ambient) noise in the coop training level is the same as the background (ambient) noise in sc 1's training level.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by black ops freak:
    you guys are so dumb. What the **** were you staring at some girl for? I don't want to know why you spent 5 MINUTES staring. You people freak me out. I'm glad that there's no REAL girls in the game that you could grab... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ummm we dunno about you, but we like girls.
    An attractive @ss is an attractive @ss and usually us guys notice, no matter WTH it is.
    So meh.

If I am dumb for staring at a girl's @ss then maybe I will change my nic to dumb@sscast24 because I will never stop.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nightmarecast24:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by black ops freak:
    you guys are so dumb. What the **** were you staring at some girl for? I don't want to know why you spent 5 MINUTES staring. You people freak me out. I'm glad that there's no REAL girls in the game that you could grab... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ummm we dunno about you, but we like girls.
    An attractive @ss is an attractive @ss and usually us guys notice, no matter WTH it is.
    So meh.

If I am dumb for staring at a girl's @ss then maybe I will change my nic to dumb@ss because I will never stop. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOL LOL extremely well put NMC LOL