PC 1.03 Patch now available .Click here for a full list of mirrors and fixes.
UPDATED: Linux SADS 1.03 R2 is also available here and fixes a number of issues:
- Fixed not being able to type in console window
- Updated readme concerning local and remote commands available
- Fixed certain remote commands not working (even though the local commands would work)
- Added "-noredirectstdin" commandline parameter. Launching with this will allow an external app to use stardard input to feed the server console commands.
- Added a "User maps and the dedicated server" section to the readme.