Thread: Bring Back Uru Live Petition | Forums

Eleri and I have worked on a petition to bring back Uru Live. When Live was put to bed over 4000 fans signed a petition created by Alex Rich to Save Uru Live. With D'mala we now have a renewed hope that Live will be re-launched.

Let's go out and find those 4000+ people who signed the first petition and ask them to sign anew.....along with all of us. Let's spread this petition across the face of the earth to show the potential financers how much we want our dream of Uru Live to become a reality.....Please sign the petition and spread it around.....We can do this guys......

http://www.petitiononline.com/uru2006/petition.html

SG
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Eleri and I have worked on a petition to bring back Uru Live. When Live was put to bed over 4000 fans signed a petition created by Alex Rich to Save Uru Live. With D'mala we now have a renewed hope that Live will be re-launched.

Let's go out and find those 4000+ people who signed the first petition and ask them to sign anew.....along with all of us. Let's spread this petition across the face of the earth to show the potential financers how much we want our dream of Uru Live to become a reality.....Please sign the petition and spread it around.....We can do this guys......

http://www.petitiononline.com/uru2006/petition.html

SG

Okay, I've signed it (twice by accident ) and let's hope lots do sign it!
    I would not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum. ~ Frances Willard

I'm in. Now, where are the original 4000?
    "Really Brigadier, you should be more careful with your little toys..." - Doctor Who, circa 1974

D'mala Shard KI #00133364

Good idea,I signed it to

Bump up to the top of the list. Please go sign it, if you've not done so. Thanks!
    I would not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum. ~ Frances Willard