Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do NOT Release POP: The Forgotten Sands On PC | Forums

Hi all

First i hope this thread won't bring any problems
    please don't blame me, you'll agree with me in the end i'm sure.

we all know PC is getting ignored and abandoned, PC gamers are getting annoyed by the Console's faster release date or DLC exclusive for games or ((Exclusive Sequels)) Only for consoles ..etc.

and some companies don't know that NOT everyone likes to buy a console for personal reason maybe it could be hating game pads, hating the way Xbox360 heats , or the cost of buying a PS3 and an HDTV and other console materials(memory card, another game pad), another memory, another cable, repairing ..

and..

PC gamers are begging for games to be released on PC but this isn't something good for both
    PC gamers(begging like the poor where you have plenty of alternatives to play?)
    and companies (wasting their time with no juice!).

------------------------------------------------------------------
    so i'm just asking and i hope that POP:TFS is ))NEVER(( released on PC,
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

see those charts, PC Gamers are PIRATES they won't buy the games, i bet POP4 without DRM was sold bad.

So its a smart move to make it Console-Exclusive franchise like the upcoming splinter cell games:
    http://www.vg247.com/2009/10/3...ntil-further-notice/

OR

you might want to make Mario-System , whoops i mean the Wii a chance to player an extremely lowered gfx version so the game will be either emulated or pirated.
    but you can also get better sales than the PC.

Notice that PC gamers were forced to buy a console game!

Yeah also XBox360 cannot be pirated, believe me its Very Safe , there Are NO pirated games for the 360 not even a group A**ST*R*,*Ro* (Removed for not spreading their names :] )... for pirating games (these are all imaginary things )

You might also notice that the Call of duty MW2 was NOT leaked on the 360, because again x360 is safe and there are no pirates on it ^^.

Agree ? or not ?

Don't call me an (censored-by-me)

Thanks for reading.
    Sorry for my English.

Be careful for what you wish for!!!!!

LMFAO. I know a guy that doesn't buy games... all his 360 games are iso's burned onto a dvd.

PSN = Bart_vanLeeuwen | It's Football dammit not soccer
    [color:RED]Member of the Kaileena Bringers ~ along with other people and Cristi[/color]

Originally posted by habid_m:
    Be careful about what you wish for!!!!!
    well i'm serious of what i'm talking about :P

really it won't kill you if you didn't play a game in your life.

so enough begging for releasing games -InGeneral- to the PC.

IMO you can have fun/get addicted with a simple unknown game and a heavy DVD-DL game won't

LMFAO. I know a guy that doesn't buy games... all his 360 games are iso's burned onto a dvd.
    lol . thats what i'm talking about

360 games are pirated massively.

you are missing the point of what the videogames are being made for. It's to entertain gamers, not to alienate them. I don't think many people would like the idea to invest two to four hundred dollars for a system that serves no other purpose than playing games when they already have a decent PC. And the only reason why games are being pirated is, that companies make life harder for PC gamers that buy legitimate copies.
    My DeviantArt
    PSN ID: Johny_X2

Very accurate charts. But I found this one:

I think it's far more authentic than yours.
    [hr]
    To Brotherhood Devs: Please listen to [URL=http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/4741018588?r=4121038588#4121038588]thi

Originally posted by Keksus:
    Very accurate charts. But I found this one:

I think it's far more authentic than yours.

That was my reaction too when I saw the OP's "charts."

Originally posted by DanXFX:
    Yeah also XBox360 cannot be pirated, believe me its Very Safe , there Are NO pirated games for the 360 not even a group A**ST*R*,*Ro* (Removed for not spreading their names :] )... for pirating games (these are all imaginary things )
    That one actually made me laugh.

You might also notice that the Call of duty MW2 was NOT leaked on the 360, because again x360 is safe and there are no pirates on it ^^.
    What? Yeah sure buddy...

These "opinions" are far beyond my level of criticism.
    Co-founder of the Deathbringers

I wonder where do you live , because in here they are pirated, a hell of a lot.

Anyway, I dont care , I'm not gonna buy a thing in any console

[color:yellow]^[/color][color:black] I support[/color] [color:blue]Crazy chicks with tattoos all over them[/color] :mh:
    [COLOR:YELLOW]:demonic

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast