Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GR3 got pwned again, so did everything else!!! | Forums

Operation flashpoint sequel .
    Its not coming anytime soon though but still, looks breath taking for a early beta stage, no other games exist from the moment i saw these and knowing the realistic/tactical aproach it will have i wont have time for anything else.
    Ghost Halo 3 , meh...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I seen the Video for it on G4 it loks like its gonna be a Battlefield game. And the graphics and movements look cheesy rite now.

I'd have to agree with the headline. However, there's no reason there shouldn't be room for two good tactical FPS for PC: GR3 for infantry combat and OFP-whatever for big scale battle with driveable vechiles.

Originally posted by RWG.Jackal:
    I seen the Video for it on G4 it loks like its gonna be a Battlefield game. And the graphics and movements look cheesy rite now.
    Battlefield? Just because it features vehicals and severall hundred square km maps? Realistic combat simulation?
    cheesy graphics?

Im sry to hear there is something wrong with your eyes , because it blows Far cry, Doom3 and pretty much everything graphicaly good away and its just early code. Or you only trust what the gaming media tell you?

Enjoy your port and taking down Mexico city with 4 "ghosts" and a ugly HUD. This is what i expected GR to grow into, looking better, bigger and more realistic, without the vehicals ofcourse but not what is being presented to us rite now dispite the fact that it looks half decent...

Alex, have you thought or even read about the Ghost Recon Classic movement? It is gaining steam. Time to jump on the train and show support if you wish a return to classic gameplay for everyone.

I have to say that the OFP2 graphics have realy dissapointed me.. It looks like a game from 1995 to be honest. The soldiers proportions aren't balanced.. the soldiers are too small, their head is too big, arms too thin just to mention a few.. and the overall graphics aren't better than those of GR1. I love OFP and I hope the gameplay will be as good in OFP2 tho

Sounds like jealousy really, bohemia will never turn their backs at their fans like ubi did.
    The coming game from bohemia will be even better and just as realistic if not more, not like GR that has become an arcadey kiddie game.

Those characters are normalmapped, show me ONE game that uses shaders like that from 1995?
    Who ares about graphics not having UE3 quality when you're in a 150 man large force attacking a town 1 mile away while tracers are whizzing by?

PC needs a CE, the only way to stave off piracy is giving more!

Originally posted by Fury23:
    I have to say that the OFP2 graphics have realy dissapointed me.. It looks like a game from 1995 to be honest. The soldiers proportions aren't balanced.. the soldiers are too small, their head is too big, arms too thin just to mention a few.. and the overall graphics aren't better than those of GR1. I love OFP and I hope the gameplay will be as good in OFP2 tho
    Someone left the cage open from the console forum or what, did you actually check the links to gamespot pics i posted above, you are either blind, crazy or you havent got a clue about what were talking about here, GR graphics? Go away .

Hey, I gotta tell ya this I looked and wasn't impressed. And in all honesty it isn't all about what the game looks like.

I want to know HOW IT PLAYS!!!!

I bought OFP when it came out years ago. I want the hours the game sucked out of my life back. It was HORRIBLE. I couldn't stand the game. It didn't look that good then and doesn't look that good now. It played worse than it looked. You don't have to agree, you and others here are allowed to have a different opinion. But in my opinion, unless the games drasticly changed, it will be another big pile of steaming dog poo just like the first one was.
    Dago
    Weapons, Tactics, and Firepower
    TEAM WTF a new clan with some old faces

Originally posted by Alex_HS:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fury23:
    Someone left the cage open from the console forum or what, did you actually check the links to gamespot pics i posted above, you are either blind, crazy or you havent got a clue about what were talking about here, GR graphics? Go away . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    GR1 (2002) ....................... OFP2 (2006)

Nuff said.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast