Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BG&E HD Camera Controls/Bugs & Other Issues Thread | Forums

Daroth, are you talking about those icons that you see in the main menu when you need to scroll up and down with the analogue stick?

Because those icons were always there in both the Xbox and Gamecube versions I had, they were just adjusted to look HD and for 360 controllers.

EDIT: Just checked my Gamecube copy to check and the icons are definitely there and you absolutely can not use the D-pad in the main menu in the original version.

Even though they could have easily fixed it, it was already like this in the original. So you can't really call it sloppy porting.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeah, was definitely about to blind purchase this game having never played it and heard so many good things about it.

After reading about not being able to play this game how I enjoy (with the invert option), I'm glad I decided to download the trial first.

If 1 in 4 gamers use inverted, and you basically say screw the inverted people, you're losing out on a lot of business and just aiding piracy.

*If this is patched in a timely manner, I'll buy it asap.

Originally posted by Da_Dukester:
    Even though they could have easily fixed it, it was already like this in the original. So you can't really call it sloppy porting.
    Fair enough, but I didn't actually call it sloppy porting, I was simply pointing out what I think are flaws in the menu navigation. However, if the icons were there in the original console versions then I can understand they left them in.

Hopefully they'll iron out these kinks in the PSN version! 360 guys hope you get a fix!!
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Originally posted by Daroth_343:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Da_Dukester:
    Fair enough, but I didn't actually call it sloppy porting, I was simply pointing out what I think are flaws in the menu navigation. However, if the icons were there in the original console versions then I can understand they left them in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The sloppy porting part was more a general statement really. Might've come off a bit different.

I can see why some of the changes don't look like the smartest thing if you're probably used to the PC version. I myself played the Gamecube and Xbox versions so to me it seems like that exact version but ported in HD. I never played alot of my PC copy.

I created a new account just to post this:

I played the XBLA demo, and it is unplayable for me.

I am one of those Invert-Y axis, normal X-axis people. You know- like 25% of all gamers out there.

It's unfortunate, because this was going to be a guaranteed sale for Ubi, but now I can't really justify the purchase.

I will say this: patch the game and I will buy it, 100% guaranteed.

Ok so here is the deal. EIther you put in invert Y axis ALONE. Or you refund me my 800 points.

Too many damn people always invert the Y axis alone for this to be excusable. And I certainly shouldn't have to go out of my way to check and see if games will allow me to do this before purchasing it.

In this day and age of all things for me to have my day ruined by this crap. I work hard for a living. I spent my hard earned money on a game that came HIGHLY recommended. And now, my evening I was hoping to spend enjoying this game, is shot. So. Make it right. Give me my points back. Or fix it. But do something and do it quick.

I registered and created an account as well. This is an absurd overlook. I'd like an answer and if Ubisoft doesn't plan to fix this problem, I would definitely like my 800 points back.

A quick post to add my frustrations at the lack of proper camera control options. I tried to work through it but can't deprogram my brain. Please patch this asap!!!

Count me in on the list of people who bought the game without realizing it lacks the controller options I need to play it comfortably.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast