Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft Game Launcher Error Code 1 | Forums

i dont know if is similar problem, the launcher dont detect product id and error code 1, i do this about host. Sorry for my english
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by ajhollman:
    I just purchased this game from the Steam gaming server and after it was installed I tried to start it and all I get is a -- Ubisoft Game Launcher Error Code 1 -- message. I have looked high and low in forums for help but found nothing that seems to work.

Does anyone have this same issue? What must I do to correct this problem. I just paid for something that doesn't work. Help Please!
    Download the Ubisoft installer at this link http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orb...auncherInstaller.exe that should fix it

i dont even get an error message all i get is the program has stopped working and says close program, i run on Vista although i doubt thats why, any help?

hi all
    i was waiting this game for along time
    now i have the same problem
    "error code 1 in obi luncher"
    however i was try all the solving things or ways to pass this problem but i can't

------
    i want to ask here about :
    what is mean "steam" and where can i found it ?
    --------

thanX
    i'm waiting for answer ^_*

go to ur program files..look for ubisoft folder..look for heroes might and magic 6.exe ..right click and run as administrator .. solved

Same problem. Same fix. Thanks lot.

What I did is delete the entire folder, Ubisoft Game Launcher, then reinstalled the Launcher.

Great Effort works like a charm

Having a similar issue with Anno 2070. Except when i try and load the game through steam (yes as administrator) it says anno 2070 could not find the Ubisoft Game Launcher, and after searching my entire computer neither could. There is not a single file that has Ubisoft in any way in its name. When i try to download the game launcher file found in these forums it gets me to the accept terms page, i click yes then it quits. What do i need to do in order to play the game i purchased from Ubisoft?

Quote Originally Posted by ajhollman View Post
    I just purchased this game from the Steam gaming server and after it was installed I tried to start it and all I get is a -- Ubisoft Game Launcher Error Code 1 -- message. I have looked high and low in forums for help but found nothing that seems to work.

Does anyone have this same issue? What must I do to correct this problem. I just paid for something that doesn't work. Help Please!
    Hi this is what you do

1.uninstall the game

2. uninstall steam because steam is a big server. you can't have both of them working because ubisoft and uplay are big servers too

3.install the game.

4. install steam. but the game won't show in your libery but you can add it manually but then again it won't be a steam game.

5. have fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast