Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: improvements | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Some changes id like to see are... matchmaking with others in your party.. it is impossible to find a match.. when you go in alone its fine but please fix it so i can be on a team with my friends and can find a match rather quickly.. Also 15k score limit needs to be taken off.. and honorable death system tweaked a little
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Mines would be

1: Fix the obvious bugs, party system mainly

2: Make smoke bombs a 90 second cooldown

Highest Point Kill: 3400
    Highest Gun Kill: 1500
    Fastest Ext. Variety: 2:16

Originally posted by Redbanana27:
    No

Ditch the reverse detection meter, wanted is ruind now and everyone is running around so you have no chance to stalk them untill you reach incignito.

PSN : PMH1234 | I make signatures | NEED CLAN

Originally posted by The_Despair_:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Redbanana27:
    No </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

Why give tue ability to counter pretty much every ability and is clearly the best ability... Not be given a high cooldown?

Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
    Ditch the reverse detection meter, wanted is ruind now and everyone is running around so you have no chance to stalk them untill you reach incignito.
    Works fine for me. Also it's called an approach meter, and it rewards you for more patient approaches. Risk vs reward, reward for time, that kind of thing. Seems fair to me. I don't know why people think it isn't. It seems like a lot of people on this forum don't know what the word "discreet" means.

Originator of Walking the Dinosaur in MP.
    Never thought so many good players would turn out to be terrible!

Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
    Works fine for me. Also it's called an approach meter, and it rewards you for more patient approaches. Risk vs reward, reward for time, that kind of thing. Seems fair to me. I don't know why people think it isn't. It seems like a lot of people on this forum don't know what the word "discreet" means. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the reverse detection meter in all non team modes and even in some team modes. I don't play assassinate so those of you who are raging about it in that mode don't jump on me for that statement

Originally posted by Redbanana27:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Despair_:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Redbanana27:
    No </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

Why give tue ability to counter pretty much every ability and is clearly the best ability... Not be given a high cooldown? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> because if they saw you coming and popped smoke its your own damn fault why should you get an extra helping hand against your opponent because you cant creep up on him and if you can then its not an issue and you have nothing to complain about
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?

Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
    Works fine for me. Also it's called an approach meter, and it rewards you for more patient approaches. Risk vs reward, reward for time, that kind of thing. Seems fair to me. I don't know why people think it isn't. It seems like a lot of people on this forum don't know what the word "discreet" means. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its funny because I absolutely hated the idea of the approach meter, I thought it wouldn't work and it would be a useless accessory to the franchise (multiplayer wise).

Oh how wrong I was, I score so much higher with the approach meter. I hit 12k on Deathmatch second day of release. My highest for FFA in ACB was 9.6k and that was near the release of ACR.

I love the meter it only sucks when you have a runner or a roofer but I don't see many of them in my matches anymore, and if I do I just leave and find a new lobby.

Originally posted by deadly_thought:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Despair_:
    No </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

Why give tue ability to counter pretty much every ability and is clearly the best ability... Not be given a high cooldown? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> because if they saw you coming and popped smoke its your own damn fault why should you get an extra helping hand against your opponent because you cant creep up on him and if you can then its not an issue and you have nothing to complain about </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No i use smoke... Everyone uses smoke for the clear reason that it is the jack of all trades ability, it can do pretty much anything with it.

So why is it not a 90 second ability but stuff lime templar vision akd firecrackers have larger cooldowns than smoke?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast