Originally posted by danurve:
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Bad Weather - Storm Conditions Tweek</span>

These adjustments allow you to use your Deck Gun in Bad weather, but not high seas. For this example I'll use the VIIB but the edits would be the same for what ever boat (cfg) your looking to use/edit;

<span class="ev_code_RED">Step 1)</span> Go into C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Submarine

<span class="ev_code_RED">Step 2)</span> and find your boat.
    VIIB is NSS_Uboat7b for example.
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Step 3)</span> Find this line; StormConditions=
    <span class="ev_code_RED">Step 4)</span> Change it to;
    StormConditions=11,0.8;max wind speed [m/s], max rain intensity [0,1]
    or
    StormConditions=14,0.9;max wind speed [m/s], max rain intensity [0,1]

Hello , there is a problem between step number 2 and step number three , when i got the folders with the differents subs and I click in one of them I get a bunch of more folders and even is impossible to open any of this folders , for me is impossible to get the line "storm conditions" ,I cannot get any line , can you help me to find the line storm conditions please , thank you very much

klcarroll's Avatar Banned
    In your baffles; .....and opening my outer doors.
    Use Windows Explorer to get to <span class="ev_code_yellow">C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data</span>

You will see a bunch of folders: open the one called <span class="ev_code_yellow">Submarine</span>.

You will then see another collection of folders: ....Open the folder that pertains to your boat. (If you have a TypeVIIB, open <span class="ev_code_yellow">NSS_Uboat7b</span>.)

You will then see a collection of files: ...Open the one with the <span class="ev_code_yellow">.CFG</span> extension using "Notepad". You will find the line you need to change at the end of the third block of data.

klcarroll

Originally posted by klcarroll:
    Use Windows Explorer to get to <span class="ev_code_yellow">C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data</span>

You will see a bunch of folders: open the one called <span class="ev_code_yellow">Submarine</span>.

You will then see another collection of folders: ....Open the folder that pertains to your boat. (If you have a TypeVIIB, open <span class="ev_code_yellow">NSS_Uboat7b</span>.)

You will then see a collection of files: ...Open the one with the <span class="ev_code_yellow">.CFG</span> extension using "Notepad". You will find the line you need to change at the end of the third block of data.

klcarroll
    Thank you very much ,now i got the way to get the "storm conditions " Thank you very much

Any idea how the game can be set so that German aircrafts attack only warships when merchants are present...?

Silent Hunter3 Grey Wolves Help!

Hi,

I have seen a method to change the .CFG file within Basic to increase the number of torpedos.This method is supposed to increase the number by 8 after changing each submarine model.I have tried it and I cant get it to work.

Jimbuna has made a modification file to increase ammo,which does work for the deck and flack guns.It increases the ammo substantially.I commend Jimbuna.Great file!

Does anyone know if a file such as that mentioned above is available that increases ammo for the flack and deck guns,including the torpedos,and that would involve a substantial increase to the default torpedos made available,and by that I mean 1000+ torpedos?

If no file currently exists,perhaps theres someone clued up on coding who can change that.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234