Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Crimea Template€¦big picks | Forums

things where looking a little bland so I€ve added objects too all the airbases on the Crimea map€¦Over 10,000 objects. Fuel and ammo depots, power stations at more advanced fields, bunk houses, sandbags, trees and tree stumps for you bush pilots out there! Anyway, I don€t skin, I€m not a flight engineer or a historian, but over the last year I think I€ve gotten more than my moneys worth in campaigns, missions and skins from many of you, Thank you! Use this for missions or campaigns as you see fit. All I ask is it not be used for any commercial product€¦nothing against money, just think there€s enough of that sort of thing out there already€¦.here€s a preview. I should be done in the next few days than I€ll find a way too get it out too whoever wants it. Any comments are welcome€¦too much, not enough€¦what the H*ll is that!!!...what do you think? Also if most approve, what map would you like next?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

things where looking a little bland so I€ve added objects too all the airbases on the Crimea map€¦Over 10,000 objects. Fuel and ammo depots, power stations at more advanced fields, bunk houses, sandbags, trees and tree stumps for you bush pilots out there! Anyway, I don€t skin, I€m not a flight engineer or a historian, but over the last year I think I€ve gotten more than my moneys worth in campaigns, missions and skins from many of you, Thank you! Use this for missions or campaigns as you see fit. All I ask is it not be used for any commercial product€¦nothing against money, just think there€s enough of that sort of thing out there already€¦.here€s a preview. I should be done in the next few days than I€ll find a way too get it out too whoever wants it. Any comments are welcome€¦too much, not enough€¦what the H*ll is that!!!...what do you think? Also if most approve, what map would you like next?

I love it! Just tell me when and where to download it
    All the best, Don (FA_Cheech)

Really good job, you should add these to the sticky above.
    'FMB Screenshots...'

wow great job

im looking forward to this

Very Nice work! I'll take one as well please. You've done some very creative stuff here.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Excellent idea! I want!

ill take it as well

Nice work... that 3rd shot reminds me of a concentration camp though...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast