Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I want my money back if i can't use my G27. | Forums

Got fed up with having to reset controls for wheel buttons each time (G25) so as i was using the logitech profiler to set the spring settings for Driver (my normal controller settings are set for rFactor and most others which do not require spring settings) I assigned the relevant keyboard keys used in game to the required buttons.

Works great with no fafing about each start apart from Alt Tab to make steering and left right in shift mode work.

The game seems to have patched when i just started so not sure what they have upgraded now, maybe added good wheel support?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi everyone,

Good news on this topic: the team has been working on a fix to add support for the G27 steering wheel.

Will let you know as soon as we have a firm date for this to be patched.
    Uplay Community Developer
    Facebook
    / Google+ / Support

For consoles too?

YES I OWN A Logitech Driving Force EX Steering Wheel and i cant use it i am getting sick of driving games that wont let you use wheels or only some even in mafia 2 game i can use my wheel but not this so what do i do now sell this wheel and go out and buy Thrustmaster Ferrari GT just to play this game ?????? yes and i think this game is Fantastic ;-) i have unistalled mafia 2 and test drive 1 and 2 i only care about this game now so please try to support people who bye your games ;-)

Originally posted by Ubi_Korcha:
    Hi everyone,

Good news on this topic: the team has been working on a fix to add support for the G27 steering wheel.

Will let you know as soon as we have a firm date for this to be patched.
    thats great! what about support for the most common wheel out there though? driving force GT????

I've tried the Logitech Momo Racing Force and the Driving Force GT. No device does function :/
    On the back of my CDCover there is the Momo Racing Force named as supported device...

In the input folder there are already the right folders for my controllers.

Originally posted by Xanesdesign:
    I've tried the Logitech Momo Racing Force and the Driving Force GT. No device does function :/
    On the back of my CDCover there is the Momo Racing Force named as supported device...

In the input folder there are already the right folders for my controllers.
    yes i seen on steam also so now even if i do sell my Driving Force EX wheel and get a wheel that they say is supported there is no guarantees it will work i am using a keyboard to play this game and its just damn stupid i cant do some of the missions with this keyboard i always use my wheel even in GTA4 my wheel works

Unbelievable that they didn't include G27 support. Having said that, my G25 worked from the start (though the FFB options and effects are archaic).

Now that I know my G25 wont work you lost a customer, you lost 9,000 customers from iracing.com that wanted to play this game.

Add up how much money you lost, go back and add support for wheels.

Stupid move. Need to learn, PC wheel support is STILL going to be 25-35% of your sales if the wheel support is done right.

I kinda knew you guys would do this but dang, pretty stupid to keep repeating a mistake.

NascarVike 'Copy and paste the 0xc295 inside the same folder and rename it 0xc299 if you have a G25.'
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    so many years was gone(about 3 i think)) since u post this advice, and i dnt think u'll see this message but if u do THANKS A LOT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! it works great with ALL device effects (like in other race games were OTHER RESPONSIBLE DEVELOPERS set a support to g25-27) *** 0xc29b => g27ID

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456